Hospitalist Opportunity just outside of Macon, GA!
Warner Robins, GA
IN Compass Health – Houston Medical Center
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the knowledgeable team at Houston Medical Center in Warner Robbins, GA. Houston Medical Center is a 186-bed, Joint Commission accredited hospital that serves all of Houston County and the surrounding areas. Warner Robins is a diverse and progressive community home to Robins Air Force base. This central Georgia city is located approximately 1.5 hours south of Atlanta and a little over 2 hours from the coastal Georgia beaches.
· Average census of 17 encounters per shift
· Rapid response and code team on site
· Open ICU with full specialty support
· No procedures required
· Highly competitive compensation
· Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing
· Sign on and Relocation bonuses available
· J-1 waiver site
· Malpractice coverage with tail provided
· CME stipend available
IN Compass Health, Inc. develops and manages hospitalist programs for institutions and physician communities around the country. As one of the premier hospitalist providers in the nation, since our founding in 2001 we have delivered more than 50 programs in 14 states serving over 1,000 patients each day. Our executive leaders have been practicing hospitalists for more than 20 years and know the challenges physicians face today.