Patient Care Liaison (PCL)
IN Compass Health – AnMed Health Medical Center
Be part of a highly skilled, passionate team that delivers the best quality service to our hospitalized patients across the country! We change outcomes and lives for patients and their families.
We are looking for a Patient Care Liaison who will be responsible for and provide the coordination of communication to all Primary Care Providers (PCP's) for the patients admitted to, cared for, and discharged from the Hospitalist Program. Additionally, the PCL will support the communication needs of the patients including physician access and family communication. The position will be responsible for ensuring each PCP is notified by telephone and fax for admission, discharge and any pertinent change of status. The PCL is an integral part of the Program Site and reports to the Vice President of Physician Services.
This job might be for you if:
You are motivated and like to "own the task"
You are an effective communicator who can handle situations with finesse
You enjoy working with Patients and Physicians
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Place outbound phone calls/faxes to the office of each PCP within 48 hours of patient admission.
- Follow up with secondary call/fax within forty-eight hours of discharge.
- Develop and maintain PCP telephone tracking spreadsheet ensuring compliance with established standards.
- Communicate to PCP any pertinent change in patient status during hospitalization.
- Primary resource for follow up to patients, regarding customer satisfaction feedback and survey.
- Serve as a liaison for customer service issues with patients and/or their family members. Will also determine level of need for Physician follow up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise in customer service preferred with focus on patient communication and physician relationships.
- Genuine care and concern for the needs of the Hospitalized population.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and telephone skills.
- General understanding of physician practice operations
N Compass Health, Inc. develops and manages Hospitalist programs for institutions and physician communities around the country. As one of the premier Hospitalist providers in the nation, since our founding in 2001 we have delivered more than 50 programs in 14 states serving over 1,000 patients each day.
Love the business side of Health Care? Looking for a satisfying environment that provides a good work/life balance?
Fulfill your professional goals by becoming a Patient Care Liaison for an In-Patient Hospitalist Group or Emergency Department with IN Compass Health. Our executive leaders have been practicing Hospitalists for more than 20 years and know the challenges anyone in healthcare management faces today.
Contact Us Today for Details!