Medical Accounts Receivable & Collection Specialist Opportunity in Alpharetta, GA!
IN Compass Health – Revenue Cycle
Be part of a highly skilled, passionate team that delivers the best quality service to our Hospital Partners across the country. Collectively, we change outcomes and lives for patients and their families, by providing support services to our Clinical Providers. We also help our Hospital partners adapt through pay for quality.
We are looking for a Medical Accounts Receivable and Collection Specialist with experience in the overall receipt and collection of medical billing and collection of patient accounts. The Medical Accounts Receivable & Collection Specialist is an integral part of our Central Billing Office, and reports to the Director of Revenue Cycle.
This job might be for you if:
You are motivated and like to "own the task"
You are an effective communicator who can handle situations with finesse
You enjoy working with Physicians and other Clinical Providers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with payor and/or patient issue resolution
- Work closely with internal billing staff and external billing company personnel
- Perform comprehensive follow up activities that assists in timely collections
- Assist with internal reporting
- Complete work accurately and timely with appropriate documentation
- Maintain communication between payors, billing personnel, & administrative support staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Athena Health Software a Plus!
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in medical collections
- Experience working with and coordinating with hospital patient revenue management systems preferred
- Strong knowledge of collection processes and working with payors
- Ability to problem solve with excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working with Managed care contracts at the group and state level
- Experience working with Medicare and Medicaid collections
- Multi State experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience
IN Compass Health, Inc. develops and manages hospitalist programs for institutions and physician communities around the country. As one of the premier hospitalist providers in the nation, since our founding in 2001 we have delivered more than 50 programs in 14 states serving over 1,000 patients each day.
Love the business side of Health Care? Looking for a satisfying environment that provides a good work/life balance?
Fulfill your professional goals by becoming part of our Healthcare Revenue Cycle Team for an In-Patient Hospitalist Group or Emergency Department with IN Compass Health. Our executive leaders have been practicing hospitalist and critical care medicine for more than 20 years and know the challenges anyone in healthcare management faces today.
Contact Us Today for Details!