Financial Credentialing Opportunity at Corporate Office in Alpharetta, GA!
IN Compass Health – Revenue Cycle
Be part of a highly skilled, passionate team that delivers the best quality service to our Hospital Partners across the country.
We are looking for a Financial Credentialing Specialist with experience in the overall financial credentialing of Clinical Providers. The Financial Credentialing Specialist is an integral part of our Central Billing Office, and reports to the Director of Revenue Cycle.
This job might be for you if:
You are motivated and detail-oriented
You are process-oriented and follow the process through to timely completion
You enjoy working with Physicians and other Clinical Providers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain a file for every clinician to be credentialed
- Mail credentialing paperwork to Full Time clinical providers in a timely manner
- Request Certificate of Insurance for clinical providers when applicable, forward copy to Program Coordinators and/or Staffers
- Forward appropriate paperwork for full time clinical providers to Program Coordinators
- Insure providers set up in the billing system
- Complete Medicare/Medicaid forms on all clinical providers, submit in a timely fashion
- Apply for National Provider Identifier Number
- Forward insurance approvals to Billing Vendor for loading and releasing of claims
- Additional credentialing for certain payors and states is done through corporate office as well. (i.e. BC/BS, CAP Program, and Medicare Section 1011).
- Maintain current knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid processing procedures and forms
- Communicate with Recruiters/Staffers/Program Coordinators for accurate start dates, paperwork and any other information helpful in the credentialing process
- Research state specific requests for insurance credentialing
- Communicate with Medical Staff Services at Facilities for timely processing of Physician Privileges
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Graduate or Equivalent to a High School Diploma
- Experience with Medical Terminology
- Specialized Medical Billing Training and/or back office experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Experience in applying general office policies and procedures
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Previous experience with Managed Care Operations, Group Practice, Hospital Setting, and/or Health Plan Credentialing
IN Compass Health, Inc. develops and manages hospitalist programs for institutions and physician communities around the country. As one of the premier hospitalist providers in the nation, since our founding in 2001 we have delivered more than 50 programs in 14 states serving over 1,000 patients each day.
Love the business side of Health Care? Looking for a satisfying environment that provides a good work/life balance?
Fulfill your professional goals by becoming part of our Healthcare Revenue Cycle Team for an In-Patient Hospitalist Group or Emergency Department with IN Compass Health. Our executive leaders have been practicing hospitalist and critical care medicine for more than 20 years and know the challenges anyone in healthcare management faces today.
Contact Us Today for Details!