WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
We are looking for a Director, People to make Incorta a great place to work and grow. Join us as we lead the democratization of data.
- Build a highly empathetic HR & People team that grows with the organization
- Be a champion and resource for Incorta employees
- Partner with our leadership team on all things people-related, including performance reviews, coaching, employee relations and organizational development
- Develop a comprehensive recruiting strategy to attract, retain and motivate top talent.
- Ensure a fantastic employee on boarding experience, setting the stage for a long and exciting career at Incorta
- Partner with our founders and senior leaders to establish Incorta programs and events that help drive our culture, mission, and vision forward
- Report directly to our COO
- An open and approachable communication style, with and an employee-first mindset
- An empathetic management philosophy, focused on achieving through a team rather than individually
- A structured thought process, excellent at strategy, planning, and analytics
- An alignment with our core values, particularly humility, transparency, and pragmatism
- A deep understanding of employee motivations, and the ability to see around corners to pre-empt potential problems
- Previous experience leading a sizable HR/People team in a high-growth startup
- History of working cross-functionally with legal, finance, technical and product teams teams to execute on HR systems, headcount planning, compensation, and legal requirements.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a fantastic culture through periods of hyper growth.
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.