Sr Product Manager, Databases
WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager - Databases to build out Incorta’s analytical functions to the next level. Join us as we lead the democratization of data.
- Define and execute on the roadmap for the Incorta product with a specific focus on the core Incorta Direct Data Mapping analytical engine
- Write product functional requirements
- Work extensively with high profile customers and prospects to gather customer requirements and usage in order to convert them into the product
- Work directly with product engineering to ensure they understand the requirements and are approaching the problem with the best solution and customer experience.
- Ideation and innovation around new groundbreaking features that leverage our competitive advantage in the marketplace with Direct Data Mapping
- Report to Head of Products
- Strong domain expertise in analytical database products
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with SQL
- In-depth understanding of database technologies and the workings of databases
- A team player that thrives in an environment where the best ideas win
- Proven ability to deliver effectively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5-10 years of product development experience
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.