Product Manager, Supply Chain, Logistics, and ERP
WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
We are looking for a Product Manager with an expertise in supply chains, logistics, and ERP. You have a deep understanding of work flows and reporting with an ability to communicate results efficiently to multiple cross functional teams including C-Suite.
- Understand Analytics requirements in the Financials, Supply Chain, HR areas
- Translate the analytics requirements into actual dashboards using Incorta
- Research other Analytics tools and Analytics applications and build exciting/differentiating dashboards in Incorta
- Develop analytics applications on top of ERP/CRM Business applicatons line Saleforce, ServiceNow, E-Business Suite etc
- Analyze new features added in Incorta, and find ways to use them in Demos/Applications
- Experience with any ERP/CRM Business applicatons line Saleforce, ServiceNow, E-Business Suite, SAP, Siebel etc
- An understanding of BI and DataWarehouse fundamentals
- Exposure with SQL, Spark, Python or another scripts.
- Experience with BI tools such as Oracle BI, Google Big Query, AWS RedShift, Tableau, Sisense, and other visualization tools
- Experience in ML/Statistical analysis is a nice to have.
- Demonstrated a willingness and capability to produce reports and perform deep data analysis, interpreting that data and proposing strategies and solutions based on identified patterns and trends
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity and a proven work ethic
- The ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis
- The ability to meet deadlines and handle varying workloads with a high degree of accuracy
- The drive to be proactive, organized, and detail oriented
- A highly analytical mind set in using data and metrics to uncover insights and drive business performance
- Bachelor's in Information Systems, Business or related field
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.