Senior Engineer, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
We are looking for Senior Engineers who thrive off of developing and supporting peers and junior teammates; no job is too small for you. You are a doer, you get things done and you love working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly and we need a teammate who will too. Technical challenges and solving problems runs in your DNA, you not only think about the bigger picture, but can also connect the dots and is dedicated to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Understand customer requirements for Analytics and create those solutions in Incorta
- Develop analytics applications on top of ERP/CRM Business applications line Salesforce, ServiceNow, E-Business Suite etc...
- Provide effective and constructive feedback by reviewing others’ work
- Demonstrate a willingness and capability to produce reports and perform deep data analysis, interpreting that data and proposing strategies and solutions based on identified patterns and trends
- Be flexible, have the ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Demonstrate proactiveness, organizational, detail oriented, and quality driven work
- Be highly analytical in using data and metrics to uncover insights and drive business performance
- An excellent communicator and can express highly technical scenarios to non-technical people
- The ability to work cross functionally with internal/external teams
- A deep understanding of BI and DataWarehouse fundamentals -Experience in any ETL tools
- Experience with SQL, Spark, Python or another scripts
- Experience with any ERP/CRM Business applications line Salesforce, ServiceNow, E-Business Suite, SAP, Siebel etc...
- Experience with BI tools such as Oracle BI, Google Big Query, AWS RedShift, Tableau, Sisense, and other visualization tools
- Experience in ML/Statistical analysis (Bonus Points)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity and a proven work ethic
- Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle varying workloads with a high degree of accuracy
- Bachelor's in Information Systems, Business or related field
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.