Senior Engineer, Data Extraction and Management
WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. We are on the hunt for Senior Engineers to focus on our Data Extraction team. In this role, you will be overseeing the design and development of our applications and systems while integrating with our core and external products. You will have ownership in building a suite of data connectors. Join us as we lead the democratization of data.
- Work effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Collaboration with product management, QA and other engineering teams
- Developing and testing of the core components of the data solution
- Communicate with cross functional teams
- Work with distributed and diverse teams at different time zones
- A software engineering background with a strong working knowledge of enterprise applications development with min 5 years experience
- An uncompromising passion for software quality and system resilience
- High motivation fueled with strong organizational skills requiring minimal supervision
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the challenges associated with a fast paced team environment
- Hands on experience with Java, database systems, SQL, web technologies and mobile development
- Experience in building BI systems, big data (Bonus Point)
- Knowledge of data analytics, data modeling, ETL process, and data visualization Experience with Spark, Python, and machine learning technologies (Bonus Points)
- Flexibility and adapt to change effectively in a fast paced technology space
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.