Project Manager (Argentina)
Operations – Strategic Projects /
Employed Via Deel Contract
Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 230 people, living and working across 11 different countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of critical and high impact projects and initiatives driven by InDebted’s business objectives and strategies. In this role, you will work in a fast paced, high energy and innovative environment.
Working closely with other project managers in the Strategic Projects team to support our strategy and transformational projects. This role can be based remotely from Argentina and be supporting the team from the Americas region, and have cross-over with USA/Canada.
Your strong communication skills in both written and verbal with an ability to engage diverse audiences matched with your good organisational, planning, and coordination skills will see you succeed in this role.
This position requires fluency in English, so please ensure that you have a relevant CV in English to be considered for this position.
What you'll do:
- Manage and develop relationships with key stakeholders including the ability to influence, negotiate and guide senior level leaders to deliver the agreed outcome.
- Prepare project briefs, cost benefit analysis or project justification documentation to ensure alignment on project objectives.
- Develop project plans, detailed work breakdown structures, set key business milestones, defining and managing expectations and scope negotiations throughout the project lifecycle, and providing regular project status updates.
- Work with cross functional project teams and resources that are geographically dispersed and across varied time zones/regions and ensuring that the work is coordinated smoothly and communicated well.
- Accountability for accurately predicting, identifying, documenting and mitigating all project related risks throughout every project lifecycle.
- Experience in analysing situations, costs, processes to determine improvements and opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager working across multiple business and strategic initiatives and complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and numeracy skills. An ability to navigate a complex, dynamic, remote based company with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Big-picture thinking and vision, combined with a strong attention to detail.
What does success look like after 12 months in the role?
- Experience in leading large enterprise projects from initiation to go-live.
- Honed in on your business analyst skills, and be experienced in translating business requirements into user stories, acceptance criteria and specification documents.
- Exposure to a high growth technology business.
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career. We also offer:
4DWW - Work 4 days, be paid for 5. Take a long weekend every week. Because there’s more to life than work.
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.