Part Time People Operations Assistant - MA based
Boston, MA /
Finance & People Operations /
About Indico Data
Historically companies have had to choose between speed or accuracy in their intake decisions. That’s a problem because the inability to quickly intake documents in any format and accurately make decisions, inhibits your growth and frustrates your customers.
Choose speed over accuracy and you risk making poor, inaccurate decisions which can increase your loss ratio and lead to noncompliance. Choose accuracy overspeed and you risk losing out to more nimble competitors, frustrating your customers and missing out on new business entirely – this is the intake dilemma.
With Indico Data, you no longer have to choose. Indico Data resolves these major intake issues for document-intensive industries by automating intake workflows for even the most unstructured document types, freeing experts from tedious, manual tasks, allowing them to deliver more business value.
With Indico Data, businesses can now:
- Automate the intake and processing of all documents
- Reduce the cycle time and cost of their intake process
- Increase customer satisfaction and profitability through better intake decisions
Indico is the intelligent intake solution automating critical middle office workflows across insurance, banking, real estate and healthcare driving better decisions with better data.
Note: Candidates must be based in MA.
About the Position
We are looking for a part-time People Operations Assistant based in Massachusetts to join our small but growing People Operations Team. You’ll work closely with our People Operations Team in building and maintaining our new “remote first” culture by helping to execute on key processes such as Onboarding, Offboarding, Scheduling, and Google Workspace Maintenance.
You are passionate about people and care deeply about creating a culture that is inclusive and heavily influenced by feedback. You are very detail oriented and can pick up new software tools quickly. You're a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done in a timely manner. You find great joy in helping others and enabling others to perform at their best. You are a self starter who is always eager to learn and get a thrill from planning and organizing.
- Manage the Onboarding + Offboarding process in Asana
- Own the creation and circulation of our quarterly newsletters
- Routinely update Google Workspace (Google Groups, Shared Drives, Shared Calendars)
- Assist with company-wide scheduling
- Own and facilitate the execution of company wide bonding efforts
- Assist with managing our Co-working space, in person attendance required on occasion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of Google Suite - Mail, Calendar, Groups, Shared Drives
- Ability to keep confidential information confidential - trustworthy, careful, and discreet
- Comfortable with online ordering and purchasing on platforms such as Amazon, 1-800-Flowers
- Must be located in Massachusetts
- Bonus:Experience with Asana
- An interest in Machine Learning
- Likes to Laugh and enjoys Puns
Indico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our People Operations Team. The People Operations Team at Indico requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact Indico employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Indico.
Indico will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the People Operations Team and the external recruiter/staffing agency does not create any implied obligation on the part of Indico.