Director of Performance Marketing (Remote)
San Francisco /
Marketing – Marketing /
**OPEN TO REMOTE**
We’re seeking a dynamic, data-driven digital marketer to take our customer experience to the next level. In this highly analytical role, you will build the strategy for and manage our lead nurture and re-engagement programs across email and deliver content that delights our customers, drives conversion and revenue. You’ll be the founding member of our performance marketing team and will build out and lead the rest of the pod within the larger marketing team, and possibly beyond. You understand what it takes to build something from the ground up and take pride in rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- Build and optimize our digital marketing programs, with a focus on creating sophisticated nurture programs for leads and customers in various segments and stages of the funnel
- Set up effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and winback
- Collaborate on content strategy where it pertains to lifecycle and working cross-functionally with our copywriters and design team to move projects forward
- Establish rigorous AB testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence and timing to constantly improve performance
- Partner with our customer facing, research, and product marketing teams to uncover customer insights and develop more tailored experiences for our customers based on these insights
- Lead ESP migration from Sailthru to Cordial
- Serve as subject matter expert for all things performance marketing and act as a resource across the organization to foster a collaborative learning environment
- Build and managing a team of highly engaged individuals
- Analyze, synthesizing and distributing results of digital marketing campaigns to marketing team members and executives
- 8+ years of relevant experience, primarily in B2C tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A do-it-yourself attitude; this role will require you to take on individual projects as well as manage a team
- Strong understanding of all online marketing channels (including paid social, paid search, affiliate/influencer, email and SMS)
- Fluent in data and analytics with ability to rapidly assess business trends and identify meaningful information to drive decision making and craft compelling narratives
- Expertise in multi-touch attribution, developing LTV and CAC models
- Data-driven mindset, leverage data to form business cases and drive decisions
- Self-drive and are motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong record of managing successful teams across different marketing functions, including partner and product marketing
- International experience, a nice to have
This role is open to remote U.S residents. We are currently accepting applications from all parts of the US however International applicants are not currently accepted for the HQ team. Please note that all qualified candidates should have U.S sponsorship or residency to work in the U.S.
Indiegogo is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO
Indiegogo is committed to respecting your privacy as a job applicant. Please visit our Job Applicant Privacy Statement in our Privacy Portal for more information on your privacy rights and how Indiegogo processes your personal information.
For this role our target annual base salary range is $140K- $160K. Final salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
This position comes with:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Life & disability insurance
- Pet insurance
- Tax-advantaged health accounts
- 401k (Traditional & Roth)
- Mental health & fertility services
- 20+ days of paid time off annually + holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- And more!