Sales Operations Manager
What we’re doing
Did you know it takes a member of congress, on average, 45 days to respond to even the most basic constituent request? We view this as a fundamental breakdown in the UX of representative democracy and we're building a platform to fix it.
Indigov is a constituent relationship management suite for the modern representative. Our platform reduces average response times from weeks to minutes for 90% of incoming messages. We have spent the last two years going through an exhaustive approval and legal review with U.S. Congress and are now live with member offices. We are expanding rapidly and need additional team members to join us in our pursuit to build the future of representative democracy.
Who we are
We are a group of technologists and entrepreneurs passionate about increasing the efficiency of representative democracy for both representatives and those they serve. We have been executives, technicians, and leaders at institutions such as U.S. Congress, Google, Dropbox, USDS, as well as large e-commerce, digital-first media, civic and gov-tech companies.
What you’ll do
• Own processes, as our first sales operations hire, that improve the sale’s organizations ability to capture data create meaningful reports and integrate data into our decision making
• Help formalize an evolving sales process, as the company expands into to new markets, and help quantify our opportunities and results.
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to refine lead qualification process and analyze campaign performance
• Track business performance and provide recommendations to sales leadership on forecasting and day to day decision
• Refine customer segmentation and maintain reporting on regional coverage of the sales team
• Identify opportunities for sales training and assist with building and rollout of training
• Become the operational business partner for all sales leaders, providing real-time data insights
• Work closely with Indigov leadership on goal tracking
• Partner with the success team to support the customer onboarding process
• Optimize sales and marketing automation tools and increase productivity
• Deliver business insights and analytics
• 3+ years of sales operations experience
• Appetite for problem-solving and diving into the details
• Highly organized and excellent project management abilities
• Ability to leverage numbers and insights to influence & drive sound decision making
• Ability to configure and create reports in Salesforce/CRM
• Familiarity with marketing automation software prefered
• Experience in communicating effectively to senior executives
• Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate with stakeholders
• Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
• Ability to dive into complex problems and offer simple solutions
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What makes an ideal candidate
• Passion. Building beautiful products that take complex tasks and make them feel simple and intuitive
• Accountability. In a small team of early employees, it is crucial that we all own the outcome and quality of the work we do. The buck always stops with you!
• Grit. Working with government can be challenging in ways that startups frankly aren’t, but the scale and importance of the problems we are solving more than make up for it. We are looking for folks that share that mentality.
Working at Indigov
• Competitive salary, equity, healthcare, and 401k
• High-degree of autonomy, flexible remote work, and unlimited PTO
• Drive technical direction of the company and help improve the efficacy of the U.S. government
• Equal opportunity employer