Lead Product Manager
San Francisco, California /
What we’re doing
Did you know it takes a congressional office, on average, 45 - 60 days to respond to the most basic constituent request? In case you're wondering, we checked! We view this as a fundamental breakdown in the UX of representative democracy and we're building a platform to fix it.
Indigov is a constituent relationship management suite for modern representatives. Our platform reduces response times from weeks to minutes for 90% of inbound communication. We are expanding rapidly and need additional team members to join us in our pursuit to build the future of representative democracy across federal, state, and local governments.
What you’ll do
• Develop the next generation of technology powering our democracy by driving products that improve the ease with which constituents and elected officials communicate
• As our first product hire, you will have an outsized impact on the direction of Indigov’s strategic plan and product roadmap
• Ideate, develop, and implement new features
• Collaborate closely with the CEO and CTO, in addition to the engineering, design, and professional services teams
• Solve complex problems by crafting customer-first solutions
• Generate insights from data sets
• 5 - 10 years of product experience at a rapidly scaling SaaS Company
• Experience working with a complex B2B product and establishing features that make it seem simple, easily digestible, and delightful for the end-user
• Experience driving product ideation and establishing MVP, scaling hypothesis
• Strong data-driven, problem-solving skills
• Ability to operate at various levels from developing high-level roadmaps to diving into the details side by side with engineers
• Enjoy working on deeply technical products with significant scale expectations
• Technical fluency that enables you to creatively explore possibilities and challenge constraints with engineering
What makes an ideal candidate
• Passion: You want to meaningfully fix a core component of our democracy.. Passion for building beautiful products that take complex tasks and make them feel simple and intuitive.
• Accountability & ownership. In a small team of early employees, it is crucial that we all own the outcome and quality of our work. The buck always stops with you!
• Grit: Team members persevere in overcoming obstacles and remain passionate and committed to long term success
• No Ego/Be Humble: Team members recognize nothing is beneath them, we all pitch-in to get the job done.
Working at Indigov
• Competitive salary, equity, healthcare, and 401k
• High-degree of autonomy, flexible remote work, and unlimited PTO
• Drive technical direction of the company and help improve the efficacy of the U.S. government
• Equal opportunity employer