Client Success Manager - Chicago area
Chicago, IL /
Professional Services /
Indigov is seeking an experienced Client Success Manager to help support our state and local government clients, driving client retention and growth. You will be an advocate for our clients, ensuring that Indigov is meeting their needs and providing top-tier support for all client requests and questions. This role requires up to 10-15% and candidates should be based in the Chicagoland area or neighboring states.
What You'll Do
- Drive client retention and growth across a rapidly growing portfolio of state legislatures and local government clients.
- Manage relationships with daily users and senior stakeholders across your portfolio to ensure our product is meeting their needs.
- Drive adoption and satisfaction by providing virtual and onsite training for individual users or groups of users.
- Lead onsite client meetings during workflow design periods and enterprise launches
- Work with fellow Customer Success Managers and the Sr Manager of Client Success for State & Local Government to collaboratively define the feature roadmap requests in response to client needs
- Advocate internally for client needs, continuously looking for opportunities to improve our products and services.
- Become an expert on our clients’ business needs and Indigov’s product suite
- Confidently and quickly deliver on highly technical configuration requests
- Maintain client health records throughout the life of the client experience
- Take on additional projects internally to contribute to the improvement and professional development of Indigov’s success organization
- Create and refine educational content for distribution to enterprise project partners
- This role will require travel around the U.S. up to 25%
- A deep personal alignment with the Indigov mission of making government more efficient and effective through technology
- 3-7 years of professional experience and demonstrated success ideally in customer success at a software company
- Willingness to travel
- Strong technical aptitude and track record of overachieving monthly and quarterly goals
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Previous experience with government clients or agencies is a plus but not required
- Experience with startups is a plus
- Strong preference for candidates CST time zone
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus but not required
$70,000 - $95,000 a year
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000 - $95,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level.