Client Support Specialist
Professional Services /
We are expanding our Client Support Team, and looking for an empathetic, service driven professional who is passionate about resolving issues for our customers. This is a remote-first position, with the ideal candidate having the ability to work 9:00-5:00 PM Pacific Time Zone hours.
What You'll Do:
- Work within the Professional Services Team as a member of the Client Support Team
- Contribute to building out standards and processes for scalable growth
- Aid clients immediate needs using a number of tools such as email support, phone support, and live chat
- Fully dig-in and resolve client issues with an empathetic and cheerful disposition
- Build out support materials and a support resource center
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points and propose solutions to policy and user experience
- 0 - 2 years of experience working in a direct, customer-facing support role
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical problems in a friendly and professional tone over phone, chat, and email
- Ability to utilize proactive empathy, understanding and addressing customer needs before the customer has to ask
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk or other customer support ticket software
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously as well as a part of the team
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed based on business demands
- Availability to work 9:00am - 5:00pm PST (It is not a requirement to live in this time zone.)
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $55,000 - $70,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level.
Ideal Candidates Are:
- Passionate about building beautiful and intuitive products that are moving Democracy forward.
- Accountable to one another, our clients, and the heavy responsibility of working with elected officials and constituents.
- Gritty as working with government and in a tech startup can be challenging, but the scale and importance of the problems we are solving more than make up for it. We are looking for folks that share that mentality.
Working at Indigov:
- Competitive compensation: We believe in equitable compensation, and practice what we preach. In addition to a competitive base salary, you can expect a 401(k), cost of benefits covered at 100% and equity.
- Health & Wellness: Flexible spending accounts to cover medical and dependent care, home office, and wellness stipend. 12+ weeks of paid parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: with mandatory minimum time off, take a break to rest, recharge and refuel with our unlimited time off policy.
- High-degree of autonomy, flexible remote work, office space options
- Flexible & Remote-First: Choose a schedule that works for your lifestyle. Work from wherever you call home in the United States
- Mission-driven and values-based company culture that really, really matters to us!
- Drive the technical direction of the company and help improve the efficacy of the U.S. government
- Equal opportunity employer & emphasis on diversity, inclusion, and belonging at Indigov
What We’re Doing:
Did you know it takes a member of congress, on average, 45 days to respond to even the most basic constituent request? We view this as a fundamental breakdown in the UX of representative democracy and we're building a platform to fix it. We believe technology can help bridge the gap between governments and the people they serve. We’re looking for passionate individuals to drive and build a modern constituent service platform for government.
Indigov is a constituent relationship management suite for the modern representative. Our platform reduces average response times from weeks to minutes for 90% of incoming messages. After going through an exhaustive technical and legal review process with the House of Representatives and the Senate, we recently closed our Series B and are live in hundreds of offices across federal, state, and local governments. We are expanding rapidly and need additional team members to join us in our pursuit to build the future of representative democracy.
Who We Are:
We are a group of technologists and entrepreneurs passionate about increasing the efficiency of representative democracy for both representatives and those they serve. As of Summer 2022, we are about 75 employees and continuing to grow. We lead with our mission and values, and are committed to building and maintaining a positive and connected work culture.
Applying at Indigov:
Studies show that Women and People of Color are both less likely to apply to jobs without meeting every single requirement listed. If this role excites you and you feel that you’d be a great fit, even if you don’t meet every requirement above, please apply! Each and every application is carefully considered, and we’d love to see your resume. Feel free to include a note to share why you think you’d be a great fit if your resume is a little different than the profile above.