Data Onboarding Specialist (Virtual/Remote)
Client Success - State and Local – Onboarding and Integration /
Mission + People + Culture: With a corporate Mission to stop disease through technology, InductiveHealth is the market leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to public health agencies. Our People come from all backgrounds and walks of life ranging from world class experts in epidemiology, informatics, and disease surveillance to engineers and product teams building high performance, modern solutions. Mission + People are unified around a virtual first Culture centered around teamwork, relentless focus on client outcomes, and individual accountability.
Why work at InductiveHealth?
1. Motivation: We value initiative-takers and self-starters who want to contribute to the success of our Team and client outcomes.
2. Curiosity: Seeking to understand and comprehend is critical - we expect and encourage questions to master job duties and grow professionally.
3. Organization: We are a Team. This means we hold each other accountable and have high expectations for performance and outcomes.
4. Feedback: "Open and honest" is part of our corporate values that builds a culture of professional growth to support client success.
5. Impact: Your individual contributions will stop the spread of disease and improve individual, community, and population health outcomes.
InductiveHealth is looking for a self-directed and well-organized Data Onboarding Specialist to join a collaborative team focused on stopping disease through technology. In this role, you will work directly with clients and stakeholders including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to successfully onboard Nationally Notifiable Disease (NND) data from our Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions designed to support the public health mission.
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Project lead for all Message Mapping Guide (MMG) implementation projects for clients, including coordinating and prioritizing work among the technical and business teams to ensure timely project completion
- Use knowledge of public health departments and disease surveillance
- Develop processes for implementation for HL7 case notification
- Plan and lead functional readiness assessments and gap analyses
- Update system pages, rules, and vocabulary sets using page builder
- Lead creation of test cases for implementation
- Communicate with internal project managers about the status and process onboarding implementation for assigned clients
- Understand, document, and translate end-user and subject matter expert needs to technical requirements for system designers, developers, and technical architects
- Work with technical staff to translate business requirements into functional requirements and specifications
- Perform quality assurance analysis on HL7 messages and coordinate fixes for message errors
- Lead communication with the CDC Team, NEDSS (National Electronic Disease Surveillance System) Base System (NBS) Team, and external clients on projects for implementation
- Keep current with latest MMGs released or planned for release by CDC team, including participating in the NBS user group calls
What are we looking for?
- Master's in Public Health (MPH)
- Experience in data integration including HL7 messaging standards
- Natural problem solver and curious
- Enjoys working directly with clients and end users
- Has a positive attitude in-person and virtual
- Experience in working with stakeholders to gather and interpret project-related information
- Can effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can develop good working relationships with business sponsors, business partners and technical staff
What will make you stand out?
- Experience working the with NBS and/or EpiTrax
- Experience with public health NND conditions
Benefits and Perks: InductiveHealth offers competitive benefits and perks including:
· Virtual first, remote organization and culture
· Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
· 401(k) retirement plan with corporate matching
· Medical, prescription, vision, and dental coverage (multiple plans based on your needs)
· Short Term and Long Term Disability (for employee)
· Life Insurance (for employee)
· New Team Member support for home office setup
Target Salary Bands: Each team member’s compensation decisions are based on several inputs, and we expect many of the candidates who are offered positions to fall within the advertised salary band. We recognize that the team member hired may be less (or more) experienced than the posted job description therefore impacting compensation decisions.
About InductiveHealth: InductiveHealth (www.inductivehealth.com) was co-founded by Matthew Dollacker and Stephen Macauley in 2013. Today, InductiveHealth is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and has over 80 team members across the United States supporting state, tribal, local, and territorial (STLT) public health agencies in addition to Federal agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In early 2021, InductiveHealth became the exclusive commercial partner of John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL) for the Electronic Surveillance System for the Early Notification of Community-based Epidemics (ESSENCE) syndromic surveillance solution. To accelerate growth in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, InductiveHealth become a portfolio company of Diversis Capital (https://www.diversis.com/) in early 2022.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.