Research Project Manager
InduPro, Inc. is bringing life-changing therapies to patients through novel cell-surface platform technologies. We are defining and manipulating protein interactions beyond natural signaling paradigms. InduPro platforms integrate inherent protein proximity at the cell surface with the ability to manipulate protein pairings via induced protein proximity to create novel signaling pathways and logic gates. Our culture fosters innovation at every level.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-motivated Research Project Manager to help advance our emerging pipeline from development candidate selection through IND-enabling studies and beyond. As part of an exciting new startup testing novel therapeutics with diverse mechanisms-of-action, the ideal candidate should demonstrate an ability to think outside-the-box and work collaboratively in an adaptive and rapidly moving work environment.
This role requires 5 days onsite per week in our Seattle, WA office
- Support cross-functional teams for a variety of biotherapeutic pipeline projects at various stages for oncology and autoimmune disease
- Plan and coordinate the development of project scope, goals, work plans, timelines, strategies and assess progress towards project objectives
- Identify key deliverables for each function and their inter-dependencies
- Partner with Project Leaders to charter teams, develop core documents, establish timelines and budgets, and align project tactics with project strategy
- Manage project timelines and monitor team adherence to project plans
- Identify project challenges or resource gaps and facilitate resolution
- Facilitate effective project meetings and ensure key stakeholders are apprised of changes:
- Identify resource gaps and work with Project Teams to resolve, taking appropriate action when necessary
- Work with external partners and collaborators to ensure adherence to timelines, budgets and deliverables
- Agenda setting and scheduling
- Monitor and communicate progress and adherence to timelines
- Manage web-based file organization; meeting minutes, documents, publications, etc
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of: PhD with 3+ years of experience, Masters degree with 6+ years; Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience
- 2+ years of research experience in either Oncology or Inflammation Disease Areas
- 2+ years of demonstrated project management experience supporting research programs in the biopharmaceutical or biotech industry
- 2+ years of managerial experience directly handling people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs, or directing the allocation of resources
- Comprehensive understanding of drug development process, with working experience across product life cycle (early development products to mid-clinical stage products), including biologics and antibody-drug conjugates for cancer and autoimmune disease
- Self-directed quick learner who is proactive and takes initiative, with the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and a demonstrated ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple fields
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities in parallel while maintaining a focus on quality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team or matrix environment, to collaborate and coordinate with internal and external department staff at various levels, and to influence others effectively; able to build and collaborate with a cross-functional network
- Creative and critical problem-solving skills with high comfort in ambiguous situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing CROs for IND-enabling activities
- Familiarity with SmartSheet or other project management software
- Ability to integrate knowledge from multiple sources and to work both independently and cross-functionally
$120,000 - $175,000 a year
The expected base salary range for this role is $120,000 - $175,000.
We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there is often flexibility on job title and responsibilities. Compensation will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity and location.
At InduPro we believe that being face to face helps enhance collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being, employee engagement, and Company culture.
Every member of the InduPro team plays a role in shaping our science and our culture in a dynamic startup environment. We offer a competitive total compensation package, including stock options, participation in an annual performance bonus incentive program, a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, and exciting opportunities for professional development.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage; company-paid life and disability insurance; supplemental life and disability insurance; voluntary accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions; flexible spending accounts; an employee assistance program; flexible paid time off; 10 paid company holidays; and employee access to voluntary auto, home, legal, and pet insurance.
InduPro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.