Vice President of Biologics
InduPro, Inc. is bringing life-changing therapies to patients through novel cell-surface platform technologies. We are defining and manipulating protein interactions beyond natural signaling paradigms. InduPro platforms integrate inherent protein proximity at the cell surface with the ability to manipulate protein pairings via induced protein proximity to create novel signaling pathways and logic gates. Our culture fosters innovation at every level.
This highly-skilled and innovative thinker will lead a team of exceptional scientists in developing and expanding InduPro’s innovative cell surface technology. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of antibodies and biologics and a proven track record in developing and advancing drug candidates from early research through clinical development.
Note that this role can be based in our Seattle, WA headquarters or our Cambridge, MA office.
- Build and lead a team of exceptional scientists
- Provide strategic, scientific, and operational leadership
- Lead broad biologics drug discovery functions encompassing new targets and therapeutic modalities
- Interact and collaborate with leaders across key therapeutic areas on pipeline delivery and new technology development
- Direct lead discovery, protein engineering, lead optimization and developability activities
- Actively contribute to overall strategy and direction
- Integrate cycles of drug development using external and internal resources
- Develop high-potential employees for leadership positions
- Set drug discovery team goals and budgets
- Monitor, evaluate and report project progress to leadership team
- Ph.D. in a relevant scientific field (antibody/protein engineering, protein biochemistry, and biotechnology)
- 10+ years industrial experience in biologics
- A track record of communicating scientific concepts and strategies effectively, including a publication record in top-tier, peer reviewed journals
- Experience with diverse therapeutic modalities including bispecific antibodies and ADCs
- Proven ability to move from concept to IND
- Demonstrated leadership and success in management of translational activities with a track record of effective cross-functional collaboration
- Proven ability to establish high-level strategies for new drug technologies
- Excellent leadership capabilities with at least five years experience guiding and motivating successful teams, as well as building and managing productive research collaborations
- Very strong communication and partnering skills
- Demonstrated track record of personnel development
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
At InduPro we believe that being face to face helps enhance collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being, employee engagement, and Company culture.
Every member of the InduPro team plays a role in shaping our science and our culture in a dynamic startup environment. We offer a competitive total compensation package, including stock options, participation in an annual performance bonus incentive program, a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, and exciting opportunities for professional development.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage; company-paid life and disability insurance; supplemental life and disability insurance; voluntary accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions; flexible spending accounts; an employee assistance program; flexible paid time off; 10 paid company holidays; and employee access to voluntary auto, home, legal, and pet insurance.
InduPro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.