Project Associate- Freelance
Washington, District Of Columbia /
studioID – studioID /
Brand Studio, the content marketing arm of Industry Dive, a B2B media company based in Washington DC, is looking to hire a Freelance Project Associate. In this role, you will assist in execution and delivery of content programs across multiple industries, with a focus on production based products. You will join a team of seasoned project managers, expert writers and designers, and play a key role in the success of our marketing campaigns.
The Freelance Project Associate role will be responsible for assisting the Brand Studio team with all types of projects related to custom content across multiple verticals. Learn from the best as you get an education in the foundations of content marketing in the digital media sphere.
If you are interested in any of the following, we would like to hear from you:
- Experience managing webinar creation and delivery
- Proven record of working with internal teams
- Landing and registration page creation
- Data analytics
- Working with Project Managers to fulfill client campaign requirements
- Working with internal teams to deliver content/campaign deliverables
- Training for client communication/service on smaller campaigns
- Assisting with lead generation processes
- Researching promotional industry trends to further our clients branding/campaign exposure
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related discipline
- 1-2 years of related experience in Advertising, Media, Sales or Marketing
- General understanding of the media business and related technologies
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) at multiple levels of the organization.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while taking ownership for assigned tasks.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. More than 11 million decision-makers across 20 competitive industries rely on its exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 22 publications. Industry Dive was founded in 2012 to provide business leaders with the information they need to move industries forward. Our team of reporters, editors, designers, and marketers deliver insights and programs that spark innovation, fuel growth and shape agendas in every industry we cover.
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" by the Washington Post in 2020, 2019, 2018, and 2017 and by the Washington Business Journal in 2017, 2016 and 2015.