💫 Implementation Analyst
San Francisco, CA (Remote) /
Go To Market – Customer Success /
About the role:
As part of our Customer Enablement team, you will contribute to the technical design and delivery of Infinitus solutions for our clients. You will collect and document technical requirements and specifications in collaboration with senior team members. You will then help configure the Infinitus platform, support Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and follow processes to ensure successful technical outcomes. The role is a mix of client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation.
This is the right role for you if you are passionate about becoming skilled in four broad areas:
- Technology: As part of a market-leading, AI-driven Software as a Service (SaaS) company, you’ll be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using it to create value for our clients and their patients is a must.
- Client facing skills: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients and solving their issues.
- Healthcare: To speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, you must either have or be willing to be trained in healthcare business operations.
- Data: Analyzing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client's system design; as such, you must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
What you will contribute:
- Document client requirements and create and maintain technical specifications. Analyze client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design as needed.
- Configure the Infinitus platform in response to requirements with a best-practices mentality. Leverage structured project delivery methodology.
- Support QA, client UAT, and launch processes.
- Provide support in client meetings by leveraging in-depth knowledge of our platform capabilities.
- Partner with client and internal teammates to resolve technical issues/inquiries.
- Act as our first line of support, owning resolution and client communication.
- Manage multiple client implementations concurrently
- 1-3 years of relevant software system implementation or configuration experience.
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent work experience.
- Customer obsessed, with passion for helping our clients and ultimately, their patients.
- Great problem-solver. Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between business problems and technical concepts.
- Attention to detail, with an eye for quality and excellence.
- Clear communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience addressing clients in meetings and over email.
- Lightning-fast learner and desire for continuous learning, proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. Ability to work independently on low to medium complexity assignments, prioritizing and managing time effectively.
- Knowledge or experience in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Applied experience with SQL.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.