📈 NLP Engineer (Senior)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Engineering – Data / AI / ML /
About the role:
We are looking for NLP engineers interested in designing elegant solutions to difficult problems in the process automation space. Our NLP engineers work across our NLP stack: designing algorithms, tuning models, building data pipelining, and shipping scalable code. At Infinitus, we encourage engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
Infinitus is an early stage startup building a conversational AI platform to enable healthcare businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. We're a team of ex-Googlers, startup veterans, and healthcare experts. We're backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures, along with individual investments from a selection of executives across the worlds of AI and tech: Ian Goodfellow, Gokul Rajaram, Aparna Chennapragada and Qasar Younis.
At Infinitus, you will:
- Work at a cutting edge conversational AI company.
- Work collaboratively with front-end developers on updates to backend APIs and database schemas.
- Work collaboratively with NLP engineers to develop data pipelines, infrastructure and real time systems.
We are looking for someone who:
- Experience writing Python.
- Working knowledge of at least one ML framework (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc).
- 7-10 years working on and shipping ML / NLP software.
- Has excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science with a focus on AI, ML or NLP.
Nice to have:
- Experience at an early-stage startup.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.