⚙️EHR Integration Engineer (Senior)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Engineering – EHR Integration /
About the role:
Backend engineers are building the core of our products in a spectacularly robust fashion. As an experienced Integration engineer working with healthcare EHR systems you will focus on designing, building and scaling integration solutions for our customers. You will work at the forefront of our business helping enable the sales team to onboard new customers and grow our business.
What you'll do:
- You will design and build maintainable and scalable software
- You will partner with sales managers, product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build integration solutions that serve those needs
- You will develop and execute against both short and long-term roadmaps, making effective tradeoffs between business impact, user experience, and a high-quality technical foundation
- You will improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
- You will own relationships with other engineering teams and collaborate with other functions
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve the biggest problems facing customers of Infinitus Systems
- Work with peers to design and build tools and capabilities to enable efficient development and use of Infinitus Systems
- Write high-quality, performant code, and support our peer teams throughout the company doing the same
You might be a good fit if:
- You have experience working with various web service frameworks (SOAP, REST, etc)
- You have experience working with healthcare EHR systems
- You have experience working with robotic process automation (RPA)
- You enjoy operating in a fast-paced startup environment
- You pick up slack, even if it goes outside your job description
- You are excited about learning and experimenting with new technology
- You have experience owning and delivering medium to large software development projects
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.