🛠 Software Engineer - Data Platform (Senior)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Engineering – Data / AI / ML /
About the role:
We are looking for our first data engineer who will build scalable data pipelines to serve our machine learning and analytics engines. As a member of the Data Science team, you will work with our machine learning engineers and analysts to build out our knowledge graph, conversational AI system, and analytics to drive the business forward. At Infinitus, we encourage engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
Infinitus is an early stage startup automating routine tedious administrative work for healthcare workers. Tens of millions Americans are under medical debt, and over half of healthcare workers are concerned about burnout. We are working to bring down costs, get patients to care faster, and free up healthcare workers to focus on patients.
We're a team of ex-Googlers, startup veterans, and healthcare experts. We're backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures, along with individual investments from a selection of executives across the worlds of AI and tech: Ian Goodfellow, Gokul Rajaram, Aparna Chennapragada and Qasar Younis.
At Infinitus, you will:
- Work at a cutting edge conversational AI company
- Architect scalable data models and build efficient and reliable ETL pipelines to serve the needs of our data analysts and machine learning engineers
- Build out a knowledge graph
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with data and workflow management tools (e.g. DBT, Luigi, Airflow)
- Very strong coding (Python) and SQL skills
- Experience with event streaming systems like Apache Kafka and Google Cloud Pub/Sub
- Experience with a Cloud Platform (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS)
- Experience with Search Infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.