Remote (Canada & USA) /
Why Join Infra?
Our mission is to securely connect the world's cloud infrastructure. We're funded by top-tier investors who understand this space, have several hyper-growth companies using Infra in early access, and are preparing to launch Infra to a much larger open-source user base.
As an infrastructure engineer on the team, you'll make deploying, upgrading, and scaling Infra delightful experience. You'll design and implement infrastructure-as-code that both our team and customers will leverage to operate Infra.
You'll be joining a high-performance team who takes care of each other and has previously built infrastructure tools trusted by millions of developers in production.
What excites you:
- Automating hard infrastructure problems
- Scaling infrastructure to support thousands of nodes and requests per second
- Shipping open-source software
- Building our internal culture of reliability, cloud cost management and scalability
What you bring:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GKE
- Experience with Terraform or similar provisioning tools
- You've written production code, preferably in Go
- Strong empathy for customers and team
- Bonus: experience with Kubernetes, databases, or other cloud infrastructure