Remote (Canada & USA) /
Why Join Infra?
Our mission is to securely connect the world's cloud infrastructure. We're funded by top-tier investors who understand this space, have several hyper-growth companies using Infra in early access, and are preparing to launch Infra to a much larger open-source user base.
As a security engineer on the team, you'll design core components of Infra, harden them, and set the security standard for our company. You will define a culture where we ship secure-by-default, yet extremely delightful products for our customers, for whom security is paramount.
You'll be joining a high-performance team who takes care of each other and has previously built infrastructure tools trusted by millions of developers in production.
What excites you:
- Enabling engineering teams to ship secure-by-default products
- Continuously hardening a product trusted by large-scale infrastructure teams
- Open-source software
- Defining and building the security posture of your team and business
- Building our culture of trust, transparency and data privacy
What you bring:
- Experience hardening software used in production
- Deep understanding of IAM, least-privilege access and network security
- You've written production code, preferably in Go
- Empathy for users and your team
- Bonus: experience with Kubernetes, databases, or other cloud infrastructure