Remote (Canada & USA) /
Why Join Infra?
Our mission is to securely connect the world's cloud infrastructure. We're funded by top-tier investors who understand this space, have several hyper-growth companies using Infra in early access, and are preparing to launch Infra to a much larger open-source user base.
As developer advocate, you'll establish a strong relationship with our users and developer & infrastructure teams around the world. You'll craft excellent resources to help teams get up and running with Infra, including workshops, office hours, sample deployments and more. You'll help us a build a friendly developer community and help us craft an incredible open source product from their feedback.
You'll be joining a high-performance team who takes care of each other and has previously built infrastructure tools used by millions of developers in production.
What excites you:
- Growing a community around a great open source product
- Creating videos & articles that inspire developers & infrastructure teams
- Presenting at conferences worldwide
- Working alongside a team of talented engineers and designers to craft a product with an outstanding developer experience
What you bring:
- Comfort and confidence speaking to audiences, large & small
- Ability to present technical topics simply and elegantly, in writing or verbally
- Experience working with focused, high-performing teams, preferably at a startup
- Love for well-designed products
- Deep empathy for users and your team
- Bonus: experience as a developer advocate for cloud infrastructure products