Ecosystem Solution Architect
BUSINESS – Ecosystem Solution /
Job Position: Ecosystem Solution Architect
Location: Texas, USA (Remote Acceptable)
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 20,000 nodes supported on over 80 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play, and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick day, and holidays.
If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, we encourage you to apply!
1. Develop and maintain expertise on the latest technologies relating to cloud, and blockchain infrastructure.
2. Support the pre-sales team to deliver production-ready solutions on InfStones’ infrastructure platform.
3. Communicate with open-source software communities.
4. Understanding encryption and decryption technologies.
5. Deliver technical deep-dives, demonstrations, and training in support of sales.
6. Collaborate with the Cloud Infrastructure, and Business Development teams to deliver solutions tailored to clients’ needs.
7. Conduct root causes analysis of high-profile technology problems and advises customers on their resolution.
8. Help guide the product and technology teams research next-gen solutions and drive standardization across the company platform.
9. Provide support for critical customer operational issues.
1. At least 3 years of experience in developing solutions for product, and platform as a service.
2. 3-5 years in customer-facing, technical architecture, or consulting roles.
3. Understanding encryption and decryption technologies.
4. Proficiency in common programming and scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.).
5. Familiar with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azura, or similar.
6. Experienced with command lines (Bash/Zash), cloud service, and operation systems.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
8. Basic data analytics skills and ability to utilize relevant tools effectively to present insights.
Prefers (Nice to Have)
1. Knowledge of blockchain.
2. Knowledge of container technologies and virtualization like Docker, Kubernetes.
3. Experience with Agile management tools, and CRM software including the configuration, and development of dashboards and reports.