ENGINEERING – DevOps /
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Texas, California, Georgia, USA (Remote Acceptable - USA Applicants Only)
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 20,000 nodes supported on over 80 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play, and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick days, and holidays.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team. If you are passionate about DevOps, GitLab, Amazon EKS, security, and observability, we invite you to be a part of our innovative journey. If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, we encourage you to apply!
As a DevOps Engineer at InfStones, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability, security, and scalability of our infrastructure. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and maintain our DevOps processes and practices. Your expertise in Cloud, Kubernetes, Security, and Observability will be instrumental in achieving our goals.
1. Design, build and deploy automation and tools to support InfStone's infrastructure and applications across multiple clouds.
2. Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines using GitLab for automated testing and deployment.
3. Architect, deploy, and maintain applications and services on Kubernetes.
4. Design and implement systems and processes with security in mind.
5. Proactively automate repetitive tasks and processes to increase efficiency, reliability, and adherence to the "as code" approach.
6. Implement monitoring, logging, and alerting solutions to ensure observability into our systems.
7. Automate repetitive tasks and processes to increase efficiency and reliability.
8. Continuously optimize infrastructure for performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness.
9. Participate in on-call rotations to provide 24/7 support when necessary.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
2. Proven experience with CI/CD tools like GitLab and Harness as well as Git version control.
3. Strong background in managing containerized applications using Kubernetes, specifically Amazon EKS.
4. In-depth knowledge of infrastructure as code (IAC) and tools like Terraform or CloudFormation.
5. Familiarity with security best practices and experience implementing security measures in a DevOps environment.
6. Proficiency in monitoring and observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, or equivalent.
7. Scripting and automation skills (e.g., Bash, Python, Ansible).
8. Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
9. Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
10. Experienced in backend web service development and REST API design.
11. Proficiency in common programming and scripting languages (Python, Shell, Java).
12. Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
Prefers (Nice to have)
1. Relevant certifications such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, GitLab Certified Professional, or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA).
2. Previous experience with microservices architecture.
3. Familiarity with serverless computing (e.g., AWS Lambda).
4. Understanding of agile methodologies and continuous improvement practices.
5. Knowledge of blockchain.