Golang Backend Engineer - Global Remote
Full time /
About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
We are looking for an accomplished Golang Backend Engineer who is able to fit into an existing highly-skilled global dev team.
Your role is to work closely with Backend, Frontend and Product teams to support required features. You also have the freedom to detect and take ownership to improve microservices isolation, communication, stability and scalability
Please note that this is a remote position and can be based from any global location where the prospective employee is legally entitled to work.
- Build, maintain and test the Go indexing services that provide access to all the information stored in the blockchain
- Improve the event-driven pipelines that collect, transform and store the data emitted by the blockchain
- Develop and maintain the high-performance JSON & gRPC APIs to power our exchange products as well as programmatic traders.
- Monitor and instrumentalize the platform to ensure the scalability and availability of all the services
- Interact with different teams in the company to ideate, develop and release new features
Who you are:
- Worked on at least two production Golang codebases that are reasonably large and performant
- Worked with non-relational databases at a reasonable scale
- Worked and maintained large APIs sets, maintaining good practices
- Strong knowledge of Go idioms and libraries
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals such as data structures and API design
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with other technical and non-technical team members
Nice to have:
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with kubernetes
- Knowledge of blockchain
- Knowledge of financial instruments and markets
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.