Toronto, Ontario /
Inkblot Therapy – Clinical /
Inkblot is on a mission to improve your mental health at home, at work and beyond. We offer accessible, affordable and effective digital mental health solutions for individuals and organizations that care. With secure virtual counselling, personalized therapist matching services and digital-first employee wellness programs, we’re helping over a million people start feeling better without the wait. Backed by Green Shield Canada, Inkblot is Canada’s fastest growing mental health service provider providing EFAP, iCBT, specialized clinical services and Health advisory.Our commitment to social impact is at the core of what we do, creating significant measurable social impact by improving the health and wellbeing of people in the communities where we live and work. Want to help people get the support they need when they actually need it? You’re in the right place.
About the Opportunity
Join an amazing multi-disciplinary Team! Inkblot is currently searching for a Clinical Manager to join their Clinical Team and assist with the assessment and treatment aspects of various clinical programs and services. Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services, you will have responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
What you'll be doing
- Provide Clinical management services in the areas of Substance Abuse, Mental Health Assessment and Treatment for At-work, STD and LTD services.
- Deliver consultation regarding Clinical Services that may include counselling, proactive mental health care, after-care planning, psychological assessments, trauma intervention, case management, professional consultation and workshops/webinars.
- Clinical Program development and facilitation of clinician training and preparation of Service Provider Manuals, case consultations and clinician coaching, including quality control of assessment and treatment progress reports provided to third party case managers and corporate customers.
- Provide ongoing training to service providers across Canada for Substance Abuse Expert Assessments, Relapse Evaluation and Prevention, Depression and Anxiety treatment, as well as stress-related and trauma-related treatment, At-Work and Return to Work Psychotherapy.
- Plan, organize, support, and monitor successful clinical performance, implementing evidence based and evidence informed treatment.
- Manage the network as per demand needs case consultation and coaching of clinicians.
- Review all assessment reports, treatment progress reports, letters and other relevant documentation produced by clinicians and released to third parties including case managers and corporate customers.
- Provide input and collaborate with the Director of Clinical Services around organization-wide issues such as business strategies, product and services development.
- Support the Director of Clinical Services with project requests, including providing periodic analysis of product and program development needs.
- Attend customer meetings with Account Managers, offer support and answer customer questions specific to Client Services and Employee Health Assessment.
- Develop, update and deliver training workshops for clinicians, for internal departments, as well as for corporate customers.
- Work with a Disability Prevention Model and Work-Focused Cognitive Behaviour Therapy approach, as well as issuing best practice treatment recommendations to facilitate return-to-work.
- Well-versed in the American Society of Addiction Medicine Placement criteria (ASAM) an asset.
- Corporate client meetings and management of questions and problems that need handling.
- Work in close contact with the Director of Clinical Services to ensure seamless coordination and management of the team.
- May be required to do some travel.
What you'll need
- Registered Psychologist in good standing with professional college with a minimum of 5 year’s experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the organizational mental health
- and substance use landscape and interventions related to employees.
- Bilingualism is a strong asset.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic setting
- Knowledge of EFAP services, including assessment, crisis management services and critical incident response.
- Strong sense of ethics and interpersonal, relationship-building, and communication skills.
- Experience working with 3rd parties such as insurance partners, disability management partners, consulting firms.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different team members and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details related to quality of service delivery.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Mail & Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
Our Commitment to Your Health:
We pride ourselves on offering flexible and comprehensive benefits for you and your dependents, covering medical, dental, mental health and more. At Inkblot, we also understand that life happens. When it does, we offer flexible work hours for the times when you need to put your health, family, or well-being first.
We believe the best workplace cultures are where every voice is valued and every person feels comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. Diversity and inclusion are ingrained in our DNA.
Inkblot Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Whatever you need to be successful, we will support you. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process or a few questions answered, please let us know at email@example.com