Assessment & Treatment Case Manager
Inkblot Therapy – Clinical /
Inkblot is on a mission to improve your mental health at home, at work and beyond. We offer accessible, affordable and effective digital mental health solutions for individuals and organizations that care. With secure virtual counselling, personalized therapist matching services and digital-first employee wellness programs, we’re helping over a million people start feeling better without the wait. Backed by Green Shield Canada, Inkblot is Canada’s fastest growing mental health service provider providing EFAP, iCBT, specialized clinical services and Health advisory.Our commitment to social impact is at the core of what we do, creating significant measurable social impact by improving the health and wellbeing of people in the communities where we live and work. Want to help people get the support they need when they actually need it? You’re in the right place.
Bilingual Assessment & Treatment Case Manager (ATCM)Reporting to Manager, Clinical Services & Administration
The Assessment & Treatment Case Manager (ATCM) will be responsible for improving the customer experience with Substance Use /WorkHealth Assessments and Post Assessment Treatment Services. The ATCM will assist and monitor the clients compliance with, and fulfilment of, coordinating and attending assessments appointments as well as the fulfilment of recommendations as outlined in the assessment report. This position is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Clinical Managers as well as other key stakeholders.
- Facilitate set up of Clinical Services, including bridge counselling, assessments and post assessment services
- Bachelor's Degree - in Social Work, Social Sciences or Psychology
- 3-5 years experience in case oversight and or/training in the mental health field Experience/training in substance use disorders is an asset.
● Facilitate referrals to in-patient, outpatient treatment
● Monitor counselling attendance & progress toward completing assessment recommendations. Updates are to be provided on a monthly or bi-weekly/weekly basis depending on customer need
● Gather session updates, track cancelled/attended No show to appointments
● Prepare Reports Clinical Managers Review
● Provide regular updates to the customer contact. This might include meeting with the Clinical Manager to discuss, in-depth, the individual cases and their progress as well as providing written documentation of the case status
● Work closely with Clinical Managers to ensure all cases are being managed efficiently and effectively and any crucial update information is passed on
● Update summary document when meeting requests are completed
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
● Strong organization and time management skills
● Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
● Strong administrative skills
● Knowledge and understanding of confidentiality
● Clinical Experience
● Effective conflict management skills
● Problem solving skills
● Ability to build relationships quickly and efficiently
● Detail oriented
● Embrace new ideas and ways of working
Our Commitment to Your Health:
We pride ourselves on offering flexible and comprehensive benefits for you and your dependents, covering medical, dental, mental health and more. At Inkblot, we also understand that life happens. When it does, we offer flexible work hours for the times when you need to put your health, family, or well-being first.
We believe the best workplace cultures are where every voice is valued and every person feels comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. Diversity and inclusion are ingrained in our DNA.
Inkblot Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Whatever you need to be successful, we will support you. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process or a few questions answered, please let us know at email@example.com