Toronto, Ontario /
Inkblot Therapy – Operations /
Inkblot is on a mission to improve your mental health at home, at work and beyond. We offer accessible, affordable and effective mental health solutions for individuals and organizations that care. With secure virtual and in-person counseling, personalized therapist matching services and digital-first employee wellness programs, we’re helping over a million people start feeling better without the wait. Backed by Green Shield Canada, Inkblot is Canada’s fastest growing mental health service provider providing EFAP, iCBT, specialized clinical services and Health advisory.
Our commitment to social impact is at the core of what we do, creating significant measurable social impact by improving the health and wellbeing of people in the communities where we live and work.
Want to help people get the support they need when they actually need it? You’re in the right place.
Life at Inkblot:
Inkblot makes staying healthy at work and at home easier through the power of great people. Inkies are creative, supportive and passionate about what they do. We work in an engaging and collaborative virtual team environment – one that’s fast-paced, purpose-driven and inclusive.
As an Inkie, you’ll have access to growth opportunities, resources and mentorship to reach your personal career goals. You’ll also have unlimited vacation, benefits that cover more than just teeth cleanings (affordable therapy, anyone?) and a schedule that takes life’s surprises into account. See details on our commitment to your health below.
Life at Inkblot:
Inkblot makes staying healthy at work and at home easier through the power of great people. We are creative, supportive and passionate about what we do. We work in an engaging and collaborative virtual team environment – one that’s fast-paced, purpose-driven and inclusive.
As an Inkblot leader, you will bring your leadership experience and skills to support, mentor and provide growth opportunities for staff to reach their personal career goals. You’ll also have unlimited vacation, benefits that cover more than just teeth cleanings (affordable therapy, anyone?) and a schedule that takes life’s surprises into account. See details on our commitment to your health below.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Operations, Strategy, and Clinical, the Director of Inkblot’s Business Operations is responsible for the planning, delivery, and process improvement of Inkblot’s services to meet the needs of our clients. You will provide leadership and direction to the development, implementation, and assessment of strategies, service objectives, and operations that support client-focused care. This includes overseeing service partner contracts, setting up and managing our new project management office, provide leadership to our customer support team ensuring that SLAs are met; champion a variety of projects including automation of processes, sales pipeline support and incorporating new tools into the workplace.
You will work directly with other departments including commercial & growth, product, clinical and provider network to ensure that new mental health contracts are operationalized. You will promote inter-departmental collaboration working closely with these teams and partnering with Green Shield Canada’s pharmacy and telemedicine departments.
You will maintain a culture where you leverage each team member's perspectives and ideas to ensure that quality and comprehensive service is being delivered at all levels. This role will build a team environment focused on quality outcomes where excellence in service delivery and professional development is promoted and achieved.
- Lead operational and organizational policies and processes both internal and as related to GSC our parent company
- Provide strategic planning support, and expertise to other functional areas
- Support development and implementation of annual operating plan and strategic directives
- Create processes for a newly formed Project management office
- Negotiate and overseeing vendor/partner contracts
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to identify optimization efforts to improve process efficiency
- Implement initiatives for best practices improving company efficiency through automation of administrative tasks
- Oversee key KPI’s delivered on a monthly basis
- Oversee implementation strategies for mid to large EAP clients
- Ability to view the organization from a broad context and demonstrate flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity in a constantly expanding environment
- Five to ten years progressive leadership / senior management roles in a related field including a minimum of five years’ experience in managing operations
- A degree/post graduate degree in management or a combination of competencies, education, and related work experience will be considered
- Leadership values and a presence that instills confidence, credibility and demonstrates mature judgment
- A track record of successfully implemented process improvement projects nd overseeing day-today operations
- Ability to proactively identify challenges, poses strategic foresight, and implement appropriate courses of action
- Senior team player who can establish and maintain positive working relationships with with diverse teams
- Excellent communicator with the ability to lead internal and external meetings up to executive levels
- Experience in an EAP desirable
- Bi-lingual (English and French) an asset
Our Commitment to Your Health:
We pride ourselves on offering flexible and comprehensive benefits for you and your dependents, covering medical, dental, mental health and more. At Inkblot, we also understand that life happens. When it does, we offer flexible work hours for the times when you need to put your health, family, or well-being first.
We believe the best workplace cultures are where every voice is valued and every person feels comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. Diversity and inclusion are ingrained in our DNA.
Inkblot Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Whatever you need to be successful, we will support you. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process or a few questions answered, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org