Creative Video Editor & Graphic Designer
(We are still hiring! - Due to covid-19, we adopted a remote interview process until further notice)
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to discover hidden talents and turn them into globally successful authors. This is how we make it reality:
On the Inkitt platform over 100,000 authors uploaded their manuscripts and 2 million readers can read them for free. The best stories are objectively selected by our unique algorithm and published on our immersive reading app Galatea. Currently, our most successful author is Sapir Englard, a 24 year old from Israel who uploaded her story to Inkitt in 2018 - her story is selling faster than Harry Potter on Galatea all around the world! > Check out Inkitt on Euronews here!
We're a team of 60 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and artists. The love for our mission combined with a high-performing culture as well a strong data-obsession convinced Investors of Amazon, Google and Uber. Join us to build the Disney of the 21st Century!
Creative Video Editor & Graphic Designer
Inkitt is the first reader-powered book publisher using an algorithm to predict future bestsellers. They offer an online platform where authors can post their manuscripts, readers can read them for free for a limited amount of time and authors with well-performing books are offered a publishing deal. Inkitt’s proprietary algorithm analyses users’ reading behavior to predict the potential of novels.
Based in Berlin, Inkitt has a worldwide audience and a close-knit company culture made of an eclectic mix of professionals dedicated to redefining the reading experience.
Last year, Inkitt launched its sister app GALATEA, which instantly became the world’s fastest-growing reading app with hundreds of thousands of active users consuming over six million episodes per month. GALATEA is on track to become the most popular reading app to date. Working with a team of over 20 Hollywood screenwriters, GALATEA reformats original stories published on Inkitt into unique immersive experiences for readers by enhancing them with chat fiction, sound effects, visual effects, and haptic feedback, thus redefining the reading experience.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Creative Video Editor & Graphic Designer who will create high-performing UA / Performance Marketing ads, mainly focused on mainly focused on videos and graphics.
· Have at least 1 new ad creative made it as a "high-performer" in performance marketing campaigns weekly, based on our metrics (CTR, CPI, CPP, IPM, CTI)
· Creating at least 10 x pieces of ad content (with a focus on videos) per week, achieved by:
1. Working with creative team to conceptualize ad creatives (including idea generation, storyboarding, liaising with content and product team, and external suppliers where applicable).
2. Constant competitor and trend analysis to ensure Inkitt is producing best of breed creative.
3. Working with campaign manager to analyze creatives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Using key metrics and insights to iterate creative for optimal performance.
· Work with at least 1 external partner (freelancer/s, agencies) to outsource complex, or too simple but time-consuming projects to prioritize and make space in your workload when necessary
· Excellent organizational and planning skills: You build personal work systems. You focus on delivering videos in a timely manner to run tests on time and achieve 1 high-performing video per week. Setting priorities for maximum effectiveness.
· Design/video/motion skills. Top-notch skills in Premiere Pro and After Effects, knowledgeable in filming and not just editing, in case in-house filming occurs. Good Adobe Photoshop CC skills.
· Exceptional analytical skills. You are able to draw conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data to identify key insights and best-practices for creating high-performing videos.
· Creative conceptualization through competitor research, in-house insights, and research in creative marketing