Senior User Acquisition Manager
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. Our mission is to discover hidden talents from all around the world and turn them into globally successful authors. On the Inkitt platform over 100,000 authors upload their manuscripts and 2 million readers can read them for free. The best stories are objectively selected based on reader engagement and published on our immersive reading app Galatea. Currently, our most successful author Sapir Englard, a 24 year old from Israel who uploaded her story to Inkitt in 2018 and her story is selling faster than Harry Potter on Galatea all around the world.
We're a team of 60 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and artists who have raised $21m from Investors of Amazon, Google and Uber.
Join us to build the Disney of the 21st Century!
About the role:
The Senior User Acquisition Manager will be focused on performance marketing and will run the mobile app marketing campaigns. It will be their responsibility to optimize downloads in the App Store and Google Play Store using in-app behaviour and a selected set of metrics. By working closely with the app’s Ad Creators, they will finesse the advertising and will attract new customers. The Senior Acquisition Manager will report to the Head of Performance Marketing.
- experiment with marketing channels (e.g. pay per purchaser) and various media channels (e.g. Pinterest, Snapchat or TV stations).
- turn Facebook Ads and Google Adwords into the driving force of the marketing mix
- establish strong relationships with the editorial teams of App Store and Google Play, as well as achieve global features on the platforms
- consistently grow both engagement & monetization metrics for the current audience through the implementation of LiveOps & CRM strategies on a regular basis
- boost response from ad campaigns on social media platforms
- write viral programmes inside the app
- keep on top of industry trends
- measure the performance of campaigns and ensure that strategies yield a satisfactory ROI
- 3-4 years’ experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Ability to think strategically and to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. You can determine opportunities and threats through a comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Efficiency. You can produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Aggressiveness. You move quickly and take a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- High standards. You expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Analytical skills. You have not only the ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data but also to draw insightful conclusions from it. You exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insights.
- Ability to learn fast. You can quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Organizational and planning skills. You can plan, organize, schedule and create budgets in an efficient, productive manner and you can focus on key priorities.
- Attention to detail. You don’t let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
· We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
· Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onward.
· An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
· A fast-paced environment.
· It’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
· Of course, we organize regular team events and incentives, and provide free fruit and dinner in our office.
· Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)