Social Media Manager
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. Our mission is to discover hidden talents from all around the world and turn them into globally successful authors. On the Inkitt platform over 100,000 authors upload their manuscripts and 2 million readers can read them for free. The best stories are objectively selected based on reader engagement and published on our immersive reading app Galatea. Currently, our most successful author Sapir Englard, a 24 year old from Israel who uploaded her story to Inkitt in 2018 and her story is selling faster than Harry Potter on Galatea all around the world.
We're a team of 60 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and artists who have raised $21m from Investors of Amazon, Google and Uber.
Join us to build the Disney of the 21st Century!
About the role:
The Social Media Manager will be the voice of the company across all social media platforms. As the administrator of these platforms, they will develop and nurture the app’s online community. It will be their responsibility to attentively monitor audience engagement and feedback and adequately respond to gain and retain audience, in accordance with the company’s reputation.
- work with the Development Team to create and develop the in-app community
- perform research on trends and audience preferences
- create, edit, publish and promote engaging and relevant content daily
- increase the percentage of daily active users and user interaction
- create a distinct social media voice, reputation and guidelines
- promptly respond to user comments across all platforms and ads
- monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Native English communication skills
- Emotional intelligence. You can see things from the user’s perspective, identify with the content and connect with the readers
- Analytical skills. You can not only structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, but also draw insightful conclusions from it. You have a probing mind and can achieve penetrating insights.
- Writing skills. You can create and curate enticing, creative content and proofread it yourself
- Communication skills. You can clearly relay a message or idea and entice the conversation parties while being approachable for any kind of inquiries or follow-ups.
- Organizational and planning skills. You can plan, organize, schedule, and create budgets in an efficient, productive manner and can focus on key priorities
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
· We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
· Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onward.
· An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
· A fast-paced environment.
· It’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
· Of course, we organize regular team events and incentives, and provide free fruit and dinner in our office.
· Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)