Senior Account Manager
Join a team with a strong vision for client experience and a reputation for delivering well-considered, high-quality digital work for a range of clients. We’re excited to bring someone into the business who is experienced and can help shape this role, someone who is energised by creating opportunities and having impact, and building and maintaining strong partnerships. It’s a chance for a Senior Account Manager who is working toward an Account Director role.
We’re looking for someone who can continue to build our reputation for providing exceptional client experiences by identifying and driving opportunities with our clients, account growth and shaping great solutions with our team.
This is our first dedicated accounts role. You will be guided and supported by our Client Services Director but you will be the engine room behind Inlight’s client experience and excited by the idea of growing the capability of account services in a reputable digital business. You will demonstrate the impact that this role can have, firstly through the growth of key accounts and over time building accounts capability within the team, further embedding client experience - and growth - into the way we work.
There’s a great foundation to work from; we have a talented delivery team who care deeply about the quality of our work and our clients, a proven and repeatable framework for delivery and strong relationships with our clients.
A typical day will involve
- Managing client relationships, articulating and executing strategies that align cross-functional teams with client business priorities, objectives and expectations.
- Working on key accounts, searching for growth opportunities, including working with and supporting internal team members to formulate account plans, strategies and uncover new opportunities.
- Working with the team to effectively transition sales into the client services & production team and onboarding new clients.
- Driving the solutioning of opportunities and the creation of proposals and statements of work.
- Track and communicate the performance of accounts against key metrics.
You are someone who
- Has experience building and managing trusted partnerships with senior stakeholders.
- Has a proven track record in supporting new business development and driving growth of existing client accounts.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to manage project scope and changes.
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a focus on positive problem-solving.
- Is adaptable, can switch between strategic and tactical and happy to be hands-on, willing to get stuck in to get stuff done.
- Is driven by results and relationships.
- Is highly collaborative and can develop empathy when considering different perspectives
A few benefits
- The ability to have a broad and significant impact in a growing and proudly independent business
- Great flexible work options! And a team committed to continuing to improve our distributed work practices.
- A bright, open warehouse space in Collingwood to return to one day, nearby heaps of great coffee spots and places to eat and drink. Our team’s learning is important to us. You will get access to a $1000 annual learning fund
Diversity in all forms is embraced and encouraged in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that we are all the better for inviting different perspectives into the thinking, designing, and building of our work. We also think it makes for a more interesting place to work!
We care about each other and in providing an environment where everyone feels welcome and is free to contribute ideas, have an impact and to build a career that they’re excited by.
If you’re a recruiter, thanks for thinking of us. We’re going to have a shot at this ourselves first and will reach out if we need some help. In the meantime, we ask that you don’t contact us regarding applicants for this role.