Senior UX/UI Designer
Thrive off complex design challenges. Create impactful experiences. Work flexibly.
We’re looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with strong experience in their field who is ready to own the end to end design of challenging and meaningful projects, while helping to drive and influence the quality and growth of the design team.
Here at Inlight, we’re a digital services business leveraging strategy, design and technology to solve complex and interesting business challenges. We're passionate about working alongside our clients to deliver real value and real outcomes.
We’re strong believers that our people, not technology, produce the best outcomes. You'll join forces with our 40+ Inlighters working flexibly between home and our brand new office in Clifton Hill.
What we care about
- Creating digital experiences that solve a genuine human need, and have a positive impact on the people that use them.
- Working in partnership with our clients to create a tangible impact on their business.
- Offering our team a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Building a team that’s aligned to our values, without needing everybody to think or sound the same.
- Supporting the growth and learning of our people with defined progression frameworks, coaching, an individual learning fund and regular knowledge sharing.
- Intentionally creating the environments, tooling and connected ways of working that supports our team to create results (and have some fun) in a way that works for them.
What's it like being a designer here
- You'll get the chance to design across a wide range of industries and discover their unique challenges with clients like Nando’s, Hostplus, Linfox, ahm, Chadstone, Make-A-Wish, Movember, and more.
- You’ll have hands-on involvement and influence on projects from end to end, from challenging the strategy and forming the approach right through to working alongside the dev team to review and polish the end delivery.
- Our frameworks and activities support and foster creative thinking, but are lean and flexible enough that they don’t slow us down or make us jump through hoops.
- Our company culture respects and values design.
- Our project and design team ceremonies and tooling foster collaboration, support and knowledge sharing.
As our new Senior designer you’ll..
- Bring a strategic and intentional focus to your design craft.
- Be able to dive into any part of the design process from research, ideation, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, visual design right through to production.
- Be comfortable defining and describing the approach to new projects and opportunities.
- Have a strong understanding of design systems and component driven design, and pragmatic when operating within technical constraints.
- Be credible and persuasive when taking the team and client on the journey, justifying design decisions, challenging well if needed, and always respectful in collaboration.
If this sounds like a role that’d challenge and excite you, we’d love to hear from you. Apply via the link or have a chat with Malou (Talent) at email@example.com.