We’re looking for an experienced front-end developer who can capably bring pixel perfect designs to life, working with our back-end and mobile developers to create beautiful digital products.
Join a company with a strong vision for providing exceptional client experiences and delivering high-quality digital work with the thinking and design to match. A smart team of devs, an enviable tech stack, a proven and repeatable framework for delivery, and the chance to work with a genuinely lovely bunch of humans.
A typical day will involve:
- Producing well-structured code that is valid, tested and of a high production standard
- Working well as part of a project team and getting things done on your own
- Participating in design and code reviews
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies and constantly experimenting and learning
- Delivering an exceptional client experience
- Contributing to technical discussions and assisting with quoting and estimating
You are someone who:
- Applies reasoned logic when solving problems
- Is highly collaborative and can develop empathy when considering different perspectives
- Is pragmatic and looks for ways to make things easier
- Invests in your learning, experiments with new tools and shares knowledge
- Has good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate technical information
- Has experience with version control (Git / GitHub)
A few benefits
- A smart team who are passionate about building and sharing their knowledge
- You’ll get to work with a great combination of technologies (React, React Native, iOS: Swift, Android: Java, CraftCMS, Node and AWS)
- We care about building trusted relationships with our clients, and you’ll get exposure to a variety of clients and projects
- A bright, open warehouse space in Collingwood, nearby heaps of great coffee spots and places to eat and drink
- Our team’s learning is important to us. You’ll get access to a $1000 annual learning fund
Diversity in all forms is embraced and encouraged in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that we are all the better for inviting different perspectives into the thinking, designing, and building of our work. We also think it makes for a more interesting place to work!
We care about each other and in providing an environment where everyone feels welcome and is free to contribute ideas, have an impact and to build a career that they’re excited by.
If you’re a recruiter, thanks for thinking of us. We’re going to have a shot at this ourselves first and will reach out if we need some help. In the meantime, we ask that you don’t contact us regarding applicants for this role.