AEM Lead Developer
We’re looking to bring an experienced Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer to join the team at Inlight, someone who can confidently shape and lead projects and spearhead the adoption of Adobe Experience Cloud as an offering to our clients and Inlight’s continued growth and commitment to the platform.
This is a role where you can have broad and significant impact; initially on a key project, helping design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients strategy and requirements as well as building AEM capability within our team, and educating our clients.
This is a full-time ongoing role in our team but we are open to fixed-term employment and contract.
A typical day will involve
- Providing technical leadership on projects, working with a cross-functional team to help shape an understanding of requirements and scope of solutions and offer practical approaches and estimates.
- Providing technical expertise to help guide our team and building trust and credibility with our clients.
- Support with the creation and implementation of product roadmaps.
- Creating reliable and maintainable solutions and writing clean and testable object-oriented code in Java.
- Help share knowledge and experience throughout the team.
You are someone who
- Has significant development experience in Adobe CQ5/AEM.
- Has a detailed understanding of Adobe core components, Maven, OSGi, Sling, JCR, and associated integrations.
- Has experience working with the wider Experience Cloud services such as Adobe Target, Analytics, and Audience Manager.
- Has experience around installations, CI/CD, version control, branching and code management in AEM.
- Has sound working knowledge of modern front-end technologies and tooling integrations with both AEM and REST APIs. Applies reasoned logic when solving problems.
- Is pragmatic and looks for ways to make things easier.
- Follows your curiosity to challenge how things are done and can work through problems.
- Is highly collaborative and can develop empathy when considering different perspectives.
- Has provided technical leadership across projects and first-hand experience crafting end-to-end solutions.
- Can confidently lead technical discussions with clients.
- Has a bias toward action and applying proven principles and experience to deliver.
- Invests in your learning and actively promotes sharing knowledge and experimenting with new tools.
A few benefits
- The ability to have a broad and significant impact in a growing and proudly independent business.
- Plenty of flexibility to work where works for you, and a bright, open warehouse space in Collingwood that you can access and work from when you want - and when makes sense for our team and our clients.
- Our team’s learning is important to us. You will get access to a $1000 annual learning fund
Diversity in all forms is embraced and encouraged in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that we are all the better for inviting different perspectives into the thinking, designing, and building of our work. We also think it makes for a more interesting place to work!
We care about each other and in providing an environment where everyone feels welcome and is free to contribute ideas, have an impact, and build a career that they’re excited by.
If you’re a recruiter, thanks for thinking of us. We are happy to accept applications for this role, however, please do not represent us to candidates without having first spoken to us. Please email email@example.com..au to introduce yourself.