Clinical – RN /
*Salary for full-time RN's starts at $74,000 annually*
*Competitive sign-on bonus for full-time RN Case Managers!*
What you need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Have passed the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current licensure in good standing to practice professional nursing in the state of Massachusetts (as required by State regulations)
- A minimum of 1-year of RN experience. Having prior experience caring for mental health patients, home care, and OASIS training is preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order, or other reliable means of transportation
- Current CPR Certification
We believe our employees are our greatest asset. What We Offer:
- Flexible Schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 24 days of paid time off
- Paid Company Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Daily Pay - voluntary benefit that gives you access to earned pay
- Wellness program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company issued iPad with electronic health record system
- Online CEU credits through MedBridge
- Rewarding one-on-one care
- One-on-one mentoring and 24/7 clinical support
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Open Routes Include*:
- East Boston
Do you have a passion for delivering better healthcare? Are you interested in building a meaningful career? At Innovive Health (formerly Nizhoni Health), our mission is to provide best-in-class home healthcare services to patients with chronic behavioral health issues and complex medical needs. If you’re looking for people that share your passion for helping others, join our team!
Become an Innoviver!
Our team is made up of skilled caregivers, nurses, therapists, and operations staff who collaborate to create innovative technology and data-driven solutions while ensuring the best outcomes for our patients. If you enjoy working one-on-one with patients outside of a clinical setting, Innovive Health has the opportunity you’re looking for. We’re searching for Registered Nurses that want to work in the homecare setting, with AM and PM shifts available. If this sounds like the type of work you’re looking for, and you meet the below qualifications, send us your resume!
*Sign-on bonus applies for new full-time Registered Nurses (RN) who are hired and attend new hire orientation on or before 3/30/2023, in accordance with Innovive's Sign-On Bonus Policy and all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
**Sign-on bonus is not valid for future new hire orientations after 3/30/2023.
***Open/available routes subject to change
Innovive Health is committed to providing and maintaining a safe work environment and pursuant to applicable state and federal mandates, requires that all employees receive a COVID-19 vaccine (including booster if applicable) or obtain an approved religious or medical exemption as an accommodation. Please be advised we will take all exemption requests into consideration, however, we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Innovive Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.