New Grad RN
Clinical – RN /
Are you a recent graduate of nursing school who is passionate about caregiving and looking to make a difference in the lives of patients and their families? Innovive Health’s new graduate nurse residency program is looking for you!
The New Graduate Nurse Residency Program (NGNRP) is a 12-month curriculum to expose and provide an educational experience in Home Care for new nurses. This program will assist in the transition from an academic to clinical practice setting and will offer opportunities for new students to develop clinical and non-clinical skills (such as effective communication, time and case management, and critical thinking).
The program is designed to facilitate your clinical career in home care, which includes one-on-one mentorship, thorough understanding of the home care landscape, managing complex care patients, and coordinating patient plans with ACO care teams. We are looking for you to join our extraordinary Innovive Team and get a jump start to your Nursing career!
Current available positions are throughout the Greater Boston area, South Shore, North Shore and Metro-West areas of Massachusetts.
- Provide direct care and case management of assigned patients, including initial assessment, development of the plan of care, oversight and administration of prescribed medications and treatments.
- Evaluation of patient’s condition and communicate adjustments to the plan of care to all members of the care team in the appropriate time frame for consistent delivery of care. Complete authorization modifications in a timely manner, when needed.
- Initiate and apply appropriate preventative, therapeutic, rehabilitative procedures, and maintains communication regarding patient care with the physician, supervisory personnel, and other professional staff involved in patient care team.
- Teach the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques as appropriate. Provide medication, diet, and other instructions as ordered by the physician. Recognize and utilize opportunities for health counseling with patients and families/caregivers Assumes responsibility for growth and development for self and team members.
- Complete and submit accurate, timely clinical notes, including all OASIS documents, visit authorization requests, and all other clinical documentation regarding patient’s condition and care provided in accordance with Innovive's company policies
What you need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Have passed the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)
- Newly licensed registered nurse in MA
- Current CPR Certification
- Must have a Driver’s License with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order, or other reliable means of transportation
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current licensure in good standing to practice professional nursing in the state of Massachusetts (as required by State regulations)
We believe our employees are our greatest asset! What we offer:
- 24 days of paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Company Holidays
- Flexible Schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Daily Pay - voluntary benefit that gives you access to earned pay
- Wellness program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company issued iPad with electronic health record system
- Online CEU credits through MedBridge
- Rewarding one-on-one care
- One-on-one mentoring and 24/7 clinical support
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Innovive Health is committed to providing and maintaining a safe work environment and pursuant to applicable state and federal mandates, requires that all employees receive a COVID-19 vaccine (including booster if applicable) or obtain an approved religious or medical exemption as an accommodation. Please be advised we will take all exemption requests into consideration, however, we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Innovive Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.