Support and Configuration Specialist
Operations – Onboarding & Support /
Do you like interacting with people across job roles and industries, and have the ability to bridge the gap between technical and customer-facing departments? Can you translate technical matters into easy-to-understand customer-facing language?
Then you're in the right place!
Inpay is recruiting a Support and Configuration Specialist to join its Operations Department located in central Copenhagen. Our Operations Department lives between our customers and the technical teams, and strives for professional and expedient customer support. As our new Support and Configuration Specialist, you will support our customers in day-to-day operations related to their payments and configuration in the company’s systems. You will also be the liaison between our back office, technical, and customer facing teams. This is a newly established role and therefore a great opportunity for you to have an impact on shaping Process Excellence.
Your primary tasks:
- Provide B2B customer support on operational, payments and technical requests
- Prioritize and escalate client queries according to procedures and ensuring SLAs and quality standards are met
- Assist in creating best-in-class documentation for processes and procedures
- Maintain open and professional communications with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and business efficiency
- Configure client settings in internal support and operational systems
- Being the go-to expert in the company’s payments system
- 1-3 years of experience from a similar role
- Experience with B2B customer service preferably in banking, fintech or other related industries
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- You are an outgoing person that has a great interest in providing outstanding customer service
- You are tech-savvy and can perform administrator tasks in applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
From competitive salaries and flexible working hours, to professional development and health insurance, we strive to offer one of the best working environments around. But check out our careers page to find out even more.
Set up in 2008 in a bid to make cross-border transactions easier, Inpay is a successful and fast-growing Danish Fintech company that processes millions of transactions each year. We see ourselves as the interface between the financial technology revolution and the established banking system. As such, we offer an international, dynamic workplace that welcomes curious, creative and challenger colleagues. We are ambitious and agile by nature and hold ourselves accountable to our core values of trust, accountability, passion, innovation and respect.
Our headquarters are in the royal quarter of central Copenhagen, with further offices in London. You can see a snapshot of what working life looks like here.
We think globally and are part of an umbrella group that holds the big dream to financially include 100 million people in the next ten years. This means the pace is high, suggestions and ideas are always welcome, failures and learnings are part of the routine, and we expect you to go the extra mile so we can conquer the world together.
Our coffee machine, candy stash and other vital infrastructure is shared with our sister company Eurogiro, which delivers financial services globally to postal organisations.
Find out more about Inpay here.
Find out more about Eurogiro here.