Commercial – Marketing & Communications /
Are you a passionate marketeerlooking to join a dynamic, international company seekingto change the world of cross-border payments?
Then you’re in the right place!
Please note: The position will be based in our central London office.
Inpay is looking for a Marketing Manager to create compelling campaigns, communications, events, and content; helping continue its incredible growth journey as one of Europe's fastest growing Fintechs.
Our office is located incentralLondon, and we would love to welcome a colleague on location.
Working in the office 3 days a week, with two days working from home, you will join a team of 4 marketeers split between London and our headquarters in Copenhagen.
We believe in having fun at work and offer exciting events with regular team breakfasts, office parties, Friday bars, yoga, dance, and other activities both in and out of the office.
Your primary tasks:
- Creation of product-supporting cross-media marketing materials such as brochureware, video, explainers, landing pages, product sheets, white papers, etc.
- Creation of prospect-facing sales support materials such as pitch decks, factsheets, product guides, and lead-generation collateral
- Creation of customer comms collateral including newsletters, product update emails and strategic upsell campaigns
- Support in activation of product specific GTM plans - as defined by product owners, and in support of sales team heads
- Help with competitor research, keyword research, and content strategy
- Website maintenance and CMS management (Wordpress)
- Social media content creation and calendar management in collaboration with Marketing Executive
- Assisting the roll-out of lead-gen and Account Based Marketing campaigns in collaboration with wider team
- Events support: stand design & build, and activation alongside rest of team
- Liaison with 3rd party agencies for design, copywriting and PR
- 4+ years in a B2B marketing role, preferably within a Fintech and/or payments company
- Wordpress or similar CMS systems experience essential
- Hubspot experience preferable
- Microsoft Dynamics experience preferable
- Payments knowledge essential
- Ability to work within a fast paced and rapidly expanding startup environment, with flexibility in roles and responsibilities
- Strong cross-departmental stakeholder management skills
From flexible working hours to social events, professional development and health insurance, we strive to offer one of the best working environments around.
Ready to join?
Headquartered in Denmark and founded in 2008, Inpay is a rapidly scaling payments company and one of Europe’s fastest growing Fintechs. With offices in Copenhagen, London and Dubai, join our exciting journey as we continue to shape the future of cross-border payments.
In our global, dynamic workspace, we welcome inquisitive and innovative minds who challenge the norm and work as one.
You’ll be among 200 and growing dedicated individuals from over 49 countries. Our strength lies in this incredible diversity. We believe that bringing together people with varied backgrounds and experiences makes us stronger, more creative, and is the reason we’ve scaled at such pace.