Senior Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer - Copenhagen
Development – CBP SA /
Are you looking to join a dynamic, international company looking to change the world of finance? And are you driven by working with some of the brightest developers in the FinTech space?
Then you’re in the right place!
Please note: The position will be based in our office in the heart of Copenhagen.
The position lies at the heart of Inpay. You will be responsible for some of the most important parts of the value-chain, which means you'll have a vital role to play in our company's growth journey. Our team consists of a group of skilled developers who specialize in developing Inpay products and services. Our goal is to develop scalable and highly automated solutions to support Inpay's continuous expansion, making our team's work crucial for the success of our business.
We're seeking a new colleague who shares our passion for delivering quality work, learning, and continuous improvement. Our team works in an agile environment, with frequent interactions between our development teams and internal stakeholders. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of colleagues with expertise in various areas, creating an excellent environment for growth and learning.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS WILL BE:
- Design, develop and maintain financial applications, used by corporates, and other financial institutions
- Understand, analyse and automate business processes
- Work directly with stakeholders, to collect and understand their business requirements, translate this non-techie language into functional software
- Integrate with external web services
- Prioritize the iterative delivery of high-quality solutions, and you are passionate about the intersection of Product and Engineering
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Strong expertise in Ruby on Rails
- Integration of web services
- Experience with developing web applications and API’s
- Experience writing integration and unit tests
- Approach challenges with a methodological way to find a suitable solution
- Professional English skills
- It is an advantage if you have experience with React.j.
From flexible working hours to social events, professional development and health insurance, we strive to offer one of the best working environments around.
Ready to join?
Headquartered in Denmark and founded in 2008, Inpay is a rapidly scaling payments company and one of Europe’s fastest growing Fintechs. With offices in Copenhagen, London and Dubai, join our exciting journey as we continue to shape the future of cross-border payments.
In our global, dynamic workspace, we welcome inquisitive and innovative minds who challenge the norm and work as one.
You’ll be among 200 and growing dedicated individuals from over 49 countries. Our strength lies in this incredible diversity. We believe that bringing together people with varied backgrounds and experiences makes us stronger, more creative, and is the reason we’ve scaled at such pace.