Senior Legal Counsel
Are you looking to join a dynamic, international company looking to change the world of finance? Are you passionate about playing an active role in how we from a legal perspective plan and execute on our ambitious business plans?
Then you’re in the right place!
Inpay is recruiting a Senior Legal Counsel to join our Legal team located in central Copenhagen. In this role, you will have a broad role in supporting the company in relations to all legal matters.
Referring to the Group Legal Counsel, you will play a vital part in how we conduct ourselves legally when navigating our business landscape and communicate with regulator on an on-going basis.
As Senior Legal Counsel you will have a broad role in supporting Inpay in relation to legal matters.
Highlighting following tasks:
- Primary day-to-day responsibility for legal affairs of Inpay
- Representing Inpay vis-à-vis regulatory authorities
- Supporting sales and client services in relation to client contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc
- Building and maintaining template archive
- Providing advice on regulatory compliance, including financial regulatory law and GDPR
- Participating in developing and updating of policies, procedures and guidelines
- Supporting educational activities
- Coordinating external legal support
What we look for in you:
- You hold a Danish legal degree (cand.jur. or cand.merc.jur.)
- Come with a minimum of 3 years seniority from private practice or in-house legal position
- Have experience with regulated companies under financial regulation
- Hold a commercially mindset and is proactive in how you conduct your self and your work
From competitive salaries and flexible working hours, to professional development and health insurance, we strive to offer one of the best working environments around. But check out our careers page to find out even more.
Set up in 2008 in a bid to make cross-border transactions easier, Inpay is a successful and fast-growing Danish Fintech company that processes millions of transactions each year. We see ourselves as the interface between the financial technology revolution and the established banking system. As such, we offer an international, dynamic workplace that welcomes curious, creative and challenger colleagues. We are ambitious and agile by nature and hold ourselves accountable to our core values of trust, accountability, passion, innovation and respect.
Our headquarters are in the royal quarter of central Copenhagen, with further offices in London, Singapore and Manilla. You can see a snapshot of what working life looks like here.
We think globally and are part of an umbrella group that holds the big dream to financially include 1.7 billion people. This means the pace is high, suggestions and ideas are always welcome, failures and learnings are part of the routine, and we expect you to go the extra mile so we can conquer the world together.
Our coffee machine, candy stash and other vital infrastructure is shared with our sister company Eurogiro, which delivers financial services globally to postal organisations.
Find out more about Inpay here.
Find out more about Eurogiro here.