Junior Software Engineer
New York, NY /
Tech & Product – Engineering /
Insider Intelligence is hiring a Junior Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of our research platform. As Junior Software Engineer, you will work hand in hand with our designers and engineers to propel Insider Intelligence’s brand and technology into the future.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- An insatiable learner who enjoys working with the latest technology to help us build amazing products.
- An organized and detail oriented self starter who is able to work independently and under deadlines
- An exceptional communicator who works well with other engineers to deliver working code.
- A problem solver who thinks critically and always finds solutions, but knows when to reach out for help.
- An avid collaborator who enjoys working with different business teams as well as partnering with the design and product teams.
- Work on a modern scrum team by participating in planning meetings, daily standups, 1:1s and retrospective sessions.
- Develop code with assistance from other engineers.
- Contribute to the entire full-stack code base for our services.
- Participate in the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Enhance and maintain our existing websites and applications.
- Contribute to our QA process by creating unit tests, reviewing code, and providing valuable feedback in all facets of the software development lifecycle.
- 1-3 years in software development
- Understanding of server-side programming languages/technologies (.NET, Go, Node)
If this sounds like a great job for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about why you're a good fit for the role.
About Insider Intelligence:
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. have joined forces to become Insider Intelligence, the world’s leading research company focused on digital transformation. Insider Intelligence hires people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights about digital marketing, media, ecommerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients include top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age.
At Insider Intelligence, we pride ourselves on an inclusive work environment and continuously strive for diversity of thought, identity and experience while encouraging growth and providing support to team members throughout the organization. Insider Intelligence is committed to corporate transparency through weekly business updates and an always-open line of communication. We have an employee resource group (ERG), panels, fireside chats, trainings, social activities, and other activities open to all employees. Currently Insider Intelligence is operating remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will return to our beautiful office space in Times Square only when it is deemed safe to do so.