Full-Time Entry-Level Candidate
New York, NY
ISA is always looking for passionate and entrepreneurial individuals to join our diverse team. We utilize a single application for all Consulting Team entry-level applicants. The specific position that is most applicable to your background will be discussed during the interview process.
- Have a keen interest in applying academic and experiential learnings to build business acumen regarding the marketplace dynamics affecting the healthcare industry (example: the role of government regulatory policy, marketing practices, formulary decision making, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to rise above challenges to achieve success (examples could be in the realm of academic, sports-related, or real-life experience)
- Self-awareness of both strengths and areas for growth and development
- Ability to work with others, balanced with an ability to work independently, to achieve an outcome. (example: experience on a project team, contributing individual skills/capabilities as part of a larger initiative)
- Willingness to openly solicit, receive and give feedback among team members, project managers and others who are stakeholders in the success of a project.
- Have very good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills. Ability to use statistical software or advanced analytics knowledge is a plus.
- Possess strong organizational skills and an ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous workstreams.
- Be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint with exceptional attention to detail (no typos, math errors, etc.)
- Must be sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Engaging with a project team and its leader to learn quickly and understand project outcomes, work plan & milestones, individual expectations, and the roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities pertinent to the project.
- Managing the data collection process from internal and external (primary and secondary) data sources relevant to key strategic questions posed by ISA clients
- Becoming a “knowledge expert” by thoroughly evaluating the challenges and opportunities associated with the interpretation of primary and secondary data.
- Demonstrating a high level of curiosity and resourcefulness in the ability to identify new ways of obtaining and analyzing market data.
- Synthesizing, analyzing, and presenting primary and secondary market research to support client deliverables. When appropriate, take the lead in a meeting to present primary research.
- Finding meaning in the knowledge/data that is not readily apparent – the ability to ask the “next question” and discover answers beyond the obvious.
- Ensuring the development of near client-ready deliverables (discussion guides, presentation decks, etc.) with appropriate manager/team guidance; contributing to the development of the final product.
- Communicating internally and externally, as appropriate or as requested, regarding project updates, critical issues (e.g., resource constraints, timelines, milestones), new insights, and questions to clarify and maintain alignment of work with client needs.
- Collaborating effectively with a project team, and being open to new perspectives, while advocating one’s viewpoint, appreciating the thinking of the group, and demonstrating and ability to align on an agreed solution.
- Managing multiple workstreams across different projects, and, as skills grow, leveraging new skills in diverse project situations.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.