Senior PHP Developer
Insly develops cloud-based insurance software for agents and brokers enabling them to manage sales from start to finish and administer all insurance policies. Insly is serving 180 companies in 52 countries, with close to 2 million euros of revenue in 2017. Our team consists of more than 65 dedicated insurance and IT professionals working in our Tallinn, Minsk, Latvia, Lithuania, and London office. Insly is the most family and employee friendly company 2016 in Estonia!
Here’s the to do list:
- Actively participate in development process
- Improve product by showing initiative
- Be sure that all your code is tested, clean and does not hurt someone’s eyes during code review
- Help others with positive attitude and your wisdom
You are the person we’re looking for if you:
- Know PHP, JS, OOP, MVC, encapsulation of business logic
- Know MySQL and the use of it in a heavy load environment
- Have a good overview of modern web technologies and applications
- Have good command of written and oral English
- Are quick, as well as accurate and capable to work independently
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS.
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Tallinn (games room with table football. ping-pong, drinks, snacks)
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team events)
- Good salary that is connected to your qualification and participation in share option pool
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market
If you feel like the this is could be your next challenge, please apply on Lever.
In case you have some questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com, +372 57 868 553