Global Head of Growth and Marketing
Insly (www.insly.com) is insurance SaaS software provider with a global reach. With its HQ in London and with offices in Tallinn, Warsaw and Minsk, the company has grown fast and is backed by well-known investors.
1000+ insurance brokers and 30+ underwriting companies, together writing over €1bn in premiums log in to Insly every day to design and launch their insurance products and manage the business-critical part of their day to day operations. But we’re just getting started…
We want to rapidly scale up our sales to the MGA and Insurance Company segment by becoming a dominant player in existing markets as well as expanding to new markets.
To meet our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Global Head of Growth and Marketing to give us the additional boost we need.
Description of your role
The Global Head of Growth and Marketing in Insly is ultimately responsible for driving revenues by coordinating sales and marketing activities to sell SaaS insurance software to MGAs and Insurance Companies. Your goal is to increase our revenues from €3M to €30M+.
Some examples of the areas of responsibility:
- Develop and execute an inbound and outbound lead generation strategy
- Create a strategy to efficiently nurture leads that ultimately helps turn them into customers
- Build Insly’s reputation across the insurance industry, including events, content marketing and PR
- Build and manage a growing growth team (2-5 current direct reports) by helping to set goals, coaching though challenges, and ensuring accountability
- Manage goals and ensure everyone in your team accountable for achieving the targets
- Ensure your team is fast-paced, precise, efficient, and highly engaged in accomplishing ambitious goals
You are the Global Head of Growth and Marketing we’re looking for if:
- You have owned marketing of a successful (SaaS) product from early stage through growth and can leverage your insights to help Insly scale
- You believe in scalable SaaS products disrupting large incumbents
- You are not looking for the next corporate position but want to be at the center of building and scaling an exciting new company
- You lead by example
- You are metrics driven and comfortable hypothesizing, lean testing, analyzing, and optimizing
- You are a great communicator with superb written and spoken English language skills
- You are comfortable managing a distributed team and living in Tallinn or regularly travelling there
- Report directly to a successful entrepreneur CEO who has a coaching-first mentality
Why should you join Insly?
- Flexible working time and working place – work whenever you like, wherever you want – we choose results over the process, but know that with freedom comes accountability!
- Good work environment – Insly was awarded the Good Work Environment title in 2019 for a reason - in our modern and comfortable office in Tallinn you will have a Playroom with table football, table tennis, massage chair, and drinks & snacks
- Friendly colleagues and supporting managers - people are Insly’s greatest asset, so we will make sure everyone is surrounded by awesome teams and have helpful managers. Our team and company events are both memorable and genuine!
- Family- and employee-friendly employer - our employees perform several roles in their lives and we aim to support all of them - Insly is one of the most family- and employee-friendly companies in Estonia!
- Flat structure - in Insly we do not believe in titles or hierarchies, you can turn to anybody at any time - no corporate BS.
- Company benefits - we want to make sure you are in great health, so we offer health insurance or sports compensation. We also compensate phone and headphone purchase costs in addition to your monthly phone bill!
- Innovation - we believe in what we do, and we do it with great passion – join Insly and be part of the innovation wave hitting the insurance market!
- Lõõtsa 8, Ülemiste City, Tallinn, Estonia
If you feel that this is a role that you would fit into nicely, then please click Apply For This Job. In case you have some questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org